MAC Heirlooms Brush Box Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Heirlooms Brush Box
25th October [uS/Canada]
29th October [international]
  • #129 - All-purpose for blush or face powder
  • #219 - For precision shading on lid, in eye crease or along lash line
  • #239 - Soft and dense to shade or blend eye shadow or emollient-based products
  • #266 - For creating sharp, precise lines
  • #316 - For controlled lipstick or eye liner application and comes with a metal cover
***INFO & PICS TO BE ADDED LATER***

SOURCE

Oooooo....this sounds nice!! Probably won't be available at my Macy's MAC counter! LOL...

Originally Posted by chantelle8686 /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh wow, i wonder how much this is gonna be. please be in a price range that i can afford!!! Ditto!!!

Heirlooms:

MACHoliday1.jpg

source

Oooooo...thanks Shaundra!! I want that middle set!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can pre-order at Macy's, can I??

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oooooo...thanks Shaundra!! I want that middle set!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can pre-order at Macy's, can I?? I think some Macy's are preselling them, so I don't think it would hurt to call and ask! My Macy's doesn't carry MAC, so I couldn't even if Macy's WAS preselling! lol!
smile.gif

I like the looks of that last set. Sadly, I think this will be out of my price range at the moment.

Those are really nice sets! I'm still thrown off by the crochet bags, though; they just don't seem very "MAC."

i know that the date posted is for the counters. does anyone know if the Pro stores will be selling it on the 18th instead of the 25th because i read that pro and freestanding stores comes out with the collections a week early than the counters.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those are really nice sets! I'm still thrown off by the crochet bags, though; they just don't seem very "MAC." this is a totally different collection. the Antiquitease: Heirloom (brush set) comes in a crochet bag but for the Heirlooms Brush Box, the brushes comes inside a box.
if you decide to buy the Antiquitease basic brush set that comes with the crochet bag don't bother buying the Heirlooms Brush Box. they both contain the same brushes.

Back