MAC "Hey Sailor!" Summer 2012 Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to buy something from this collection based on the packaging alone! It will probably be the lipstick on the far left. I have been in a red mood lately. My no-buy just started but I'm making an exeption for that.

After looking at everything online, I've made a small list of things I'd like from the collection. The packaging alone makes me want it all, but I'm restricting myself. I'm planning on picking up Fleet Fast, Shore Leave, Orange Tempera, Blue Stripe, Nautical Navy, Feeling Fresh, and maybe Sail La Vie if I swatch it in store and fall in love. I haven't purchased any new makeup for myself in a few months, so that's how I'm making myself feel better in my head, haha. Plus where I buy MAC, there is no tax. Yay! Do you think if I wait until the 27th, everything will still be in stock at the stores?

I had been considering going back and ordering the Salute! lipstick, but it sold. Probably a good thing, too. I always try to make those kinds of shades work and they never do. Plus, it looked especially awful in swatches. 

I ordered the blush in fleet fast and the lipstick in salute. Was considering the highlight but i didn't  order it.

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had been considering going back and ordering the Salute! lipstick, but it sold. Probably a good thing, too. I always try to make those kinds of shades work and they never do. Plus, it looked especially awful in swatches. 
And yet you were tempted lol!! It's a sickness. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love Feeling Fresh!

It IS a sickness! I kept telling myself it looked ugly and I didn't want it. I had gone to the mall for something, and a girl at the MAC counter had a sample so I got to try it out. I just couldn't resist, hahaha! Sailor theme+MAC= my ultimate weakness. 

Feeling Fresh is gorgeous!! Now you're making me want that...but I already got a ton of stuff from this collection!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And yet you were tempted lol!! It's a sickness. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love Feeling Fresh!

Blahh after looking at temptalia's reviews i really want the lipstick in sail la vie...I am not going to go to macy's this weekend I swear.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Blahh after looking at temptalia's reviews i really want the lipstick in sail la vie...I am not going to go to macy's this weekend I swear.
Well, if you do happen to get it, know that it is gorgeous. I wore mine yesterday and it stayed ALL day, even though I ate and drank. 

Back