MAC (holiday-) pallettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don´t know why, but I never managed to get a hold of one of these. when do they usually get in stores? only around christmas? OMG it´s a loong time till then.

I subscribed on the MAC homepage like a year ago, but I never got any e-mails from MAC. aren´t they supposed to inform the people who subscribed about the upcoming collections and special-edition items?

Originally Posted by charms23 I signed up there too and they email me when they have special shipping codes or if new collections are up on their website. hm..anyway I just signed up again, maybe something didn´t work the first time.

hope you start getting it now
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle hm..anyway I just signed up again, maybe something didn´t work the first time.

Originally Posted by Arielle I don´t know why, but I never managed to get a hold of one of these. when do they usually get in stores? only around christmas? OMG it´s a loong time till then. I subscribed on the MAC homepage like a year ago, but I never got any e-mails from MAC. aren´t they supposed to inform the people who subscribed about the upcoming collections and special-edition items?

It may have been going to your Junk Mail folder, but you probably thought of that already.

Originally Posted by spazbaby It may have been going to your Junk Mail folder, but you probably thought of that already. yeah, but I ALWAYS check my junk mail before I delete it. MAC doesn´t like me
icon_cry.gif

did they not email you for the d'bohemia stuff or any of the enw lines?

Originally Posted by Liz did they not email you for the d'bohemia stuff or any of the enw lines? no, so I was totally clueless when they would come out.

I didn't get anything either and I was glad I heard it from the Mac gurus in our board
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle no, so I was totally clueless when they would come out.

Originally Posted by Trisha Maybe they dont send them cos you arent in USA/Canada and cannot purchase from their site?
I signed up to MAC and never got anything from them, however i signed up to Stila and always get emails from them! Weird huh?

I guess it´s just me...MAC doesn´t like me *lol*. but it didn´t say you couldn´t subscribe if you´re not from the US/Canada.
I think I´m gonna e-mail them. I want to be informed about everything since I´m usually too late for the pallettes.

Originally Posted by Arielle I guess it´s just me...MAC doesn´t like me *lol*. but it didn´t say you couldn´t subscribe if you´re not from the US/Canada.
I think I´m gonna e-mail them. I want to be informed about everything since I´m usually too late for the pallettes.

that's what you have us for!! lol! you know we always talk about the upcoming stuff. and i'm sure people would cp you things also.

Originally Posted by Liz that's what you have us for!! lol! you know we always talk about the upcoming stuff. and i'm sure people would cp you things also. what´s cp...sorry for another dumb question
icon_redface.gif

i don't know what cp means either. lol. i know that it mean to have someone buy something for you. like if there's no mac store near you, someone can buy what you want and send it to you.

Originally Posted by Marisol CP = care package or custom purchase thanks. lol. i was gonna ask what it meant but always forgot

Originally Posted by Arielle oh now I get it. never heard of people doing that though
icon_wink.gif
I did a CP for Bhav a few weeks ago. I got her the Beau palette. If you ever need anything, let me know and if I can, I will get it for you.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I did a CP for Bhav a few weeks ago. I got her the Beau palette. If you ever need anything, let me know and if I can, I will get it for you.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
oh that´s soo sweet of you Marisol *sending hugs*
how does that CP-thing work? I mean, how do you pay the person who sends you something back? (sorry to use this thread for my questions, but oh well, it´s my own thread I guess it´s ok *g*)

Originally Posted by Marisol I did a CP for Bhav a few weeks ago. I got her the Beau palette. If you ever need anything, let me know and if I can, I will get it for you.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yay!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle oh that´s soo sweet of you Marisol *sending hugs*
how does that CP-thing work? I mean, how do you pay the person who sends you something back? (sorry to use this thread for my questions, but oh well, it´s my own thread I guess it´s ok *g*)

if you want something that's not avaiable to you, you ask someone if they can cp something for you. you send them $$ usually via paypal, and they buy the product and send it to you. you'll have to send them a little more $ for shipping ofcourse.

Originally Posted by Liz if you want something that's not avaiable to you, you ask someone if they can cp something for you. you send them $$ usually via paypal, and they buy the product and send it to you. you'll have to send them a little more $ for shipping ofcourse. and another question (the last one, promise *g*)how do you send someone money via paypal. do you just go to the post office and send the person cash? that´d seem easiest to me.

Latest posts

Back