MAC (holiday-) pallettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she would make a bill for you from paypal.com and sends you an email. You go to paypal.com and pay. Very easy and fast
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle and another question (the last one, promise *g*)how do you send someone money via paypal. do you just go to the post office and send the person cash? that´d seem easiest to me.

Originally Posted by lilla she would make a bill for you from paypal.com and sends you an email. You go to paypal.com and pay. Very easy and fast
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I guess at paypal.com you pay with credit card, right?

you can send $$ through the post office with like a check or cashiers check or something, but there's always the chance of someone taking it.

with paypal, it sets up with a bank account or credit card. you can withdraw from your bank account from paypal when you trnasfer someone $$. and you send the payment to that persons paypal account which is connected to an email acount. you don't have to worry about $$ being in your paypal account when you buy things. it just withdraws from my bank account and it doens't cost anything or have any extra fees.

ok that actually sounds kinda complicated. I guess it´s just that I have no clue about those things, basically anything concerning money transactions and all that. I just know how to spend money-I´m pretty good at that though

but thanks everyone for the good explanation!!! maybe I´ll need it one day

it's pretty easy and not complicated. i'm just not that good with explaining things. lol

Originally Posted by Liz it's pretty easy and not complicated. i'm just not that good with explaining things. lol or I´m just not that good with understanding things
biggrin.gif

I bought a brush from Trisha and Gail. They used paypal to bill me and I used my bank account's debit card to pay that. Paypal takes that money automaticly and transfers to their account. It is very easy and fast and safe... You can use debitcard or creditcard or bank account. All you have to do is sign up with paypal.

Originally Posted by Arielle or I´m just not that good with understanding things
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz that's what you have us for!! lol! you know we always talk about the upcoming stuff. and i'm sure people would cp you things also.
MUT is the best with finding out about upcoming goodies!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 MUT is the best with finding out about upcoming goodies!
biggrin.gif
you´re right. don´t care if MAC decides not to e-mail me. I have my MuT :icon_love

Originally Posted by Arielle ok that actually sounds kinda complicated. I guess it´s just that I have no clue about those things, basically anything concerning money transactions and all that. I just know how to spend money-I´m pretty good at that though
but thanks everyone for the good explanation!!! maybe I´ll need it one day

It really is easy once you set it up. Check out Paypal's website if you have any more questions. It is also a secure transaction.

Originally Posted by Marisol It really is easy once you set it up. Check out Paypal's website if you have any more questions. It is also a secure transaction. thanks Marisol. I will definitely check it out!

Latest posts

Back