• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MAC HTH MSF's

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! My username is macfeen

This is what I am looking for:

I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for Pleasureflush and So Ceylon MSFs. Mine got stolen...

Sorry I am of no help, but wish you good luck on your search!

Stolen?!! How did that happen?

I live in a apt. and I have a roommate that always has visitors. Well they used my bathroom and like always they use my makeup. Which really makes me mad since I spend a fortune on MAC makeup. So I always lock it up when I leave, when I came back, my case was open, which shouldnt be, and some deliberately took out my 2 fav msf's. I brought it up with my roommate and she denied everything and we had this big spat. So now not only do i lock it up in a case, but in my room that is also locked and in my closed that also has a lock. I hate having to do it, but I AM TIRED OF other broke girls that need to use someone else's expensive makeup to look good to go clubbing. UGH!

Oh wow! Yes you definitely gotta lock it in your room, hope it never happens to you again. I wouldn't stand the idea of somebody other than myself using my mu without my authorization and supervision. It's expensive and it's yours, nobody should be touching it. So your roommate didn't admit there was somebody else in the apt using the bathroom? I think you should watch out for her too.

ah HELL NO!!!! my motto always used to be dont f--k with a womans man, her children, or her money and now i think it's time i should add MAKE UP!!!!! lol!!!!

Latest posts

Back