Mac In South Africa

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys, i just wanted to know,

i visited our MAC counter yesterday, in search of products, and i saw this makeup train case, with controlled temp.

now, i asked how much it is, it was R3000, and in dollars, i think that is around $400-$500

is that expensive for you, or is it cheaper in the USA?

There pigments also cost me R200 a pot, in dollars, it should be $28, how much is it in the USA?

temp. controlled?! i might need one of those...no wait i dont. to answer your question, I have the mac train case and it's not temp controlled and i paid like...200? so if it is temp controlled it may be a good deal. and punctured skirt is correct pigments are 19.50 here so 28 is a high mark up IMO. BUT.There is that whole import buisness. So maybe it is ok...,.

Have you looked on eBay? They have a lot of MAC train cases and they might have the one you're looking for.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Have you looked on eBay? They have a lot of MAC train cases and they might have the one you're looking for. A word of caution if you go looking on ebay for anything MAC. There are unfortunately more scams and fake products that claim to be MAC than anywhere else I have ever seen.
So if you see something on ebay that says its from MAC, there is an extremely good chance that it is not a legit item. So be super careful.

Hi,

A temp controlled case is excellent idea. Especially when you're working outside and it's very hot.

it's the same with mac here. I'm not sure how much pigments are but I asked about their traincase a while back and it cost somewhere in the region of $500Aust... I thought it was outrageous. But makeup is way cheaper in America than here... I wonder what we have which is cheap that is expensive elsewhere?

Latest posts

Back