MAC is stupid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you buy all those shadows when they were out in the salsabelle collection, or did you have to search around for them?

i wish i would have been into mac longer. lol.

Originally Posted by triks&tekniques hey mac ho(haha), i would love to post pics, but all i have is this shitty, old web cam. i'll see what i can do later on tonight
icon_surprised.gif
hehe. no problem. anytime you can do it, just let us know that you've done it so we can check it out
biggrin.gif
i love looking at people's makeup

Originally Posted by Trisha I know, like Liz said tho, i do use it a lot, so i dont wana run out!! I cannot for the life of me understand people who buy LE things, and then refuse to ever touch them, whats the point in buying MU to collect it?? Just my opinion anyway! I just make sure to use certain LE things sparingly! I don't understand that either! Why buy it and then not use it?!!

Originally Posted by Trisha What Parrot?? I bought one from Salsabelle, and already had it as Kicky Blue from the Liza PM quad, and then my Mum gave me her Liza PM quad, so thats how i ended up with 3!! LOL
I bought one Guacamole from the Salsabelle collection, then decided i needed another so bought a back up! x

hehe. i've been trying to track down a liza quad on ebay also.
icon_evil.gif
it went for like $50 last time i saw one or something

hey triks&tekniques

thanks for your message. About using metamorph with other colors. I am gonna try juxt with humid or electric eel with chrome yellow. Thanks

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 It sucks, because now that I'm finally into MAC, there are so many colors that I've never tried that look pretty - and probably will never own! They should at least offer everything online!
icon_rolleyes.gif

I agree with ya Janelle,The should change things in the store to make room for the new things,but the should give us the opportunity to go online and get whatever we want new or old.They would makes loads of money which they already do.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Liz hehe. i've been trying to track down a liza quad on ebay also.
icon_evil.gif
it went for like $50 last time i saw one or something I found mine at the CCO in Vacaville. If I ever go back (which I need to do) and see it, will get it for you.

Is that the site in your signature we go to check your mineral products?

Originally Posted by spagogo Hi all! I offer a parrot like MAC eyeshadow... anyone see the grammy's, see Beyonce with her green eyeshadow? I carry that and it isn't LE. The color is absolutely beautiful!

Thanks for the info
smile.gif
I shall check it out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by spagogo Yes, under spa shopping, work in progress though... with the increase demand I am looking into a shopping cart.

Latest posts

Back