mac lip gloss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! Well I have never tried anything from the mac line but I was considering in trying their lip gloss in Dreamy and Heartthrob..has anyone used any of these? I'm looking for a sheer pink lilac shade
confused.gif

My friend has Dreamy - it's a light pink with purple undertones. Definitely not lilac like you're looking for. I haven't seen Heartthrob in person, but from the description, it sounds more like what you're looking for. Hope this helps!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz nice is a light purple color Thank you soo much for that pic!!! It really helped!
tongue.gif
I saw ur notepad and I really like how you do your makeup..but I was wondering what did you mean by V?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by smallpuppy Thank you soo much for that pic!!! It really helped!
tongue.gif
I saw ur notepad and I really like how you do your makeup..but I was wondering what did you mean by V?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks!!!
V?

do you mean in the Viva Glam V? the V is the roman numeral for 5. so Viva Glam #5.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back