MAC lip liners

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to get Viva Glam V but am not sure which liner to get with it. Any suggestions? If you have other MAC lip colors with matching liner, please list them here too.

Have a great weekend!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Cirean I want to get Viva Glam V but am not sure which liner to get with it. Any suggestions? If you have other MAC lip colors with matching liner, please list them here too.
Have a great weekend!
biggrin.gif

The only MAC lipliner I have so far is Whirl, and it seems to go pretty well with VGV... goes well with a lot of colors, it's almost "lip color"
wink.gif

I don't have Whirl, but it seems a lot of people wear Whirl with VGV, so that's my suggestion!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans i have subculture and it is almost an exact match to viva glam v.
icon_smile.gif
i looove subculture. at first i thought it was too dark, but i love it now.

yes whril

Originally Posted by Cirean I want to get Viva Glam V but am not sure which liner to get with it. Any suggestions? If you have other MAC lip colors with matching liner, please list them here too.
Have a great weekend!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i looove subculture. at first i thought it was too dark, but i love it now. i have 3 Burgundy ,Cranbery and Whirl
i love the 1st one

the 2nd one its bright but i like it

and i hate the 3rd one it dos'nt look good on me

Originally Posted by Trisha Can someone tell me why the hype about Spice? no way its a generic l/l for most of the population as its orangey brown! I dont get it! the only MAC l/l i have is Cranberry & Cherry xx Spice looked terrible on me too. I'm glad I found the Stila glaze liners instead. I think the only times I wear a liner other than Stila pink is when I'm wearing a strong colour, or if I want to change the tone of a lipgloss.

Originally Posted by Trisha You know when you saw my liners Lea, about 2-3 are MAC, all i have apart from that is Glaze Liners, i love them! you know, i have/had glaze liners in pink, red, and nude and i swapped 2 of the 3 away. red doesn't fit because i never wear red, but nude disappointed me. it BARELY showed on my lips! i read reviews and a lot of other people said the same. weird. pink, i forgot why i swapped it away, but obviously didn't work on me.

I have a similar problem! I wanted a lip liner that would fit with my most naturals lip glosses and because Nude was too invisible i bought Mocha,but I have the same problem is too invisible on my lips I have to reapply many many times in order too show up!!!

Originally Posted by Jennifer you know, i have/had glaze liners in pink, red, and nude and i swapped 2 of the 3 away. red doesn't fit because i never wear red, but nude disappointed me. it BARELY showed on my lips! i read reviews and a lot of other people said the same. weird. pink, i forgot why i swapped it away, but obviously didn't work on me.

Yeah I put it on bare lips! Though I like it when I use it with my nude lip glosses,but not with lipsticks! Maybe I should buy another lip liner for lipstick with more color!

Originally Posted by Trisha Are you putting it on bare lips Sophia? i have no problem with any of the glaze liners showing up on me. Just take into consideration they are meant to very sheer, thats the whole point of them x

Yes I think I need something more creamy for lipsticks!!

Thanks Trish!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Maybe you do need another for l/s (i still just use the glaze liners)
I think Bobbi Brown (creamy liners or something) and Guerlain liners are lovely too x

Thanks Trish
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Here ya go Sophia!

E35H_hd.gif

spacer.gif

This creamy formula goes on smoothly and evenly to give lips subtle definition. Available in a wide shade range to complement a favorite lipstick or gloss. Each liner comes with a sharpener.

howtoshop_subhd.gif

spacer.gif

Apply Lip Liner after Lip Color, or before Lip Gloss. For the most natural look, make sure the tip is softly rounded. Keep your strokes soft with no sharp edges.

E35H_l.jpg

Click HERE for shades!

Originally Posted by Trisha Maybe you do need another for l/s (i still just use the glaze liners)
I think Bobbi Brown (creamy liners or something) and Guerlain liners are lovely too x

I love Guerlain l/l too! I just ordered their new "Dinavora Lip Pencil" in Cupidon (barely there nude pink) from Sephora...its gorg! I tried it on and fell in love with it:icon_love .
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=700 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top rowSpan=4>
P0731_hero.jpg
</TD><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD align=right height=20> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top>

red_nav_arrow.gif
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY Guerlain

p.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD class=stdCopy vAlign=top>New! Divinora Lip Pencil

Line just outside the natural perimeter of your lips with this super-nude pencil to create the illusion of fuller lips and prolong the life of your lip color. The built-in brush makes it quick and easy to blend your way to perfection.

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD class=stdCopy></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I was thinking Biotherm's lipliners Draw Lips! I don't if anyone of you guys have try it,but I want to buy a Biotherm's lipstick soon,because their texture is gorgeous,and I was thinking to pair it with this lipliner!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

030702_L.jpg

<!--PALETTE--//--> <table id="Table1" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> Draw Lips

Lip Pencil

Create more shape – or simply define – with Draw Lips lip liners. Lip pencils that go on gently and stay on comfortably. Soft, precise…and with a brush-tip blender to bring out the artist in you!

<!--PALETTE--//--> <table id="Table1" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>

</td></tr><tr> <td> <table id="Table2" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center">100</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td> <table id="Table2" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center">110</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td> <table id="Table2" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center">140</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td> <table id="Table2" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center">160</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td> <table id="Table2" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center">170</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td> <table id="Table2" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center">190</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody> </table> </td></tr><tr> <td> <table id="Table2" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>http://javascript

</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center">

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td> <table id="Table2" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>http://javascript

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td> <table id="Table2" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>http://javascript

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody> </table>

Latest posts

Back