mac lipgellee

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i am a lipgloss freak!!! i usually wear gloss over mac's up the amp. but i just noticed the new mac lipgellee's on the website. has anyone tried these??? moistly looks like it might be pretty, lu-be-lu, and some others.:icon_love

I only have Moistly and I really like it. They aren't sticky and for me, the color lasts a long time if I don't drink or eat something. IMO, it sort of moisturizes my lips too. Give them a try!

what color does moistly look like in person, or on you? is is pretty shiny, cause i like that.

Originally Posted by Marisol I only have Moistly and I really like it. They aren't sticky and for me, the color lasts a long time if I don't drink or eat something. IMO, it sort of moisturizes my lips too. Give them a try!

It definately is shiny. For me, Moistly looks like you just took a bite out of a juicy raspberry. Very nice color.

oh good, i love rasberry coloring!!! i think im gonna give it a try.

Originally Posted by Marisol It definately is shiny. For me, Moistly looks like you just took a bite out of a juicy raspberry. Very nice color.

i have sapilicious. they're thinner than the lustreglasses. i don't like the "i just had a red lollipop" look, so I didn't like the other colors.

Latest posts

Back