Mac LipGlass & Gelee

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was over at the Mac counter at lunch yesterday and bought 3 things: the lip balm, a LipGlass in "Viva Glam V" and a Gelee in "Jellybean" I think. The lip balm is great so far. I didn't wake up at all last night with dry lips like I usually do (have used Burts Bees, Keihls, Chapstick, Vasoline, olive oil, etc.).

As far as the LipGlass, I love it! The color is good on me as a natural look without a lot of color. What other colors might be good? Viva Glam V is the lightest/faintest I can go. I'd like something a little bronzy too. I like the Gelee too, but very, very faint color.

Oh, how I wish they would bring back Lip Varnish!

Lipgelees are awesome in the fact that they're long-lasting and moisturizing (for me at least), but they're very sheer.

I have yet to try lipgelee but i loved the tendertones. I actually used up a whole pot of Purring.

i also love MAC lipglass
smile.gif
but have not yet tried the Gelee

Viva Glam V lipglass is one of my all time faves. It's what I wear during the day when I'm working.

I've been curious about the lipglass myself. I'm not a lipstick person but I do want a little color.

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've been curious about the lipglass myself. I'm not a lipstick person but I do want a little color. i like the lustre glass thats in Love Nectar. Its the only gloss ive ever used up entirely.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have yet to try lipgelee but i loved the tendertones. I actually used up a whole pot of Purring. Wow lol. I love the Tendertones too, I have two, but even though I use them pretty often Ive only put a small dent in both of them lol.
I love lipglasses too but Ive found just as good lipglosses with more color to them, which I like better. The lipgelees too sheer in my opinion, I prefer Juicytubes or Shinylicious on the cheaper side.

i love the lipgelees, theyre super duper shiney!

although my fav. l/g ever is still the lip varnish as mentioned by vabookworm.

Latest posts

Back