Mac Lipglasses: different textures between them??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I only try 3 lipglasses Dreamy, Prrr and Lust ,and I've noticed a different between them! Dreamy and Prrr are super sticky and Lust it's not so sticky, I could say it's not sticky at all ,that's why I like it more! I don't know why is this happens, maybe it's because Dreamy and Prrr have shimmers while Lust doesn't? Have you noticed that thing at your lipglasses? If yes, which are they?? I hate lipglasses's stickiness and I'm looking for the less sticky, just like Lust!!

I've never noticed any of my lipglasses to be less sticky than others - the textures of some might be more grainy than others due to glitter, but the stickiness is the same to me. You might want to check out Lustreglass if you want a less sticky gloss.

Maybe it is just me, but I've noticed that my lipglasses tend to get stickier as they get older. Is it possible that maybe Lust is newer than the others you have?

I have Lust for almost a year and Prrr for 5 months and Lust is still more watery than Prrr, but it was less sticky for the first time I got it!!!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Maybe it is just me, but I've noticed that my lipglasses tend to get stickier as they get older. Is it possible that maybe Lust is newer than the others you have?

Back