MAC Lipstick Dupe List

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great list, I must say that you have collected so much information about it. Thanks for sharing! link deleted

This is a great thread..but MAC L/s are my faves. Glad to know if I can not find one its here.

Yeah....Me too agree...with the MAC. But, Crystallic Pure Shine Lipstick is the one sensual, high-shine lipstick coats the lips with an incredible crystallic effect. Enriched with the nourishing active properties of tocopherol nicotinate, as well as sunflower oil with its softening and plumping effects...Cool to use..

I saw a girl shopping at Love Culture today and her lipstick was a very pretty light pink matte color. Had to ask her I if it was MAC and she told me it was Wet n Wild! She said she gets tons of compliments on it. I went to Walmart and sure enough, they have several matte "new" colors for under $2. I got the color she had "Dollhouse Pink" and it looks a whole lot like my MAC Lady Gaga. And sooooooo much cheaper!

great info ...... thanks xxx
icon_lol.gif

Essence does have some great shades but I've found that they wear off in minutes because they're so slick. They have a very glossy finish, I find. Unfortunately, the formula feels like it would be very moisturizing as well, but it isn't. It actually leaves my lips feeling rather dry & a bit irritated afterwards. Love their nude shades, though! They're gorgeous! I tend to use them over thicker, dryer, more opaque formula lipsticks to tone them down a bit if they're too pink/red, or if they gleep onto my lips too much. For that purpose they're perfect. Airy Fairy was my first ever Rimmel lipstick when we moved back to Canada & I love it to this day. Gorgeous nude shade, beautiful formula. It seems to have a slight scent of cinnamon to me.

Ooh! Thanks, I've been trying to find a dupe for Girl About Town ever since I fell in love with this shade. I mean, I'll buy it at MAC, but if I can find it at the drugstore all the better!

Cover Girl Lip Perfection has some great Mac dupes:

Eternal= Party Parrot

Divine= Up The Amp 

Spellbound= Girl About Town

(The Queen Collection)  Penelope Pink=Cream Cup

Does anybody know of a currently available in store drugstore dupe for MAC Rebel lipstick?

I keep seeing WnW Sugar Plum Fairy mentioned, but none of the stores I have been in (across four states) carry that color or have a spot for it. I may eventually just order it online, but I was hoping to pick something up soon to have it for an event coming up.

Back