MAC lipsticks on the Web?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!

Does anyone know where I could buy MAC lipsticks on the Net? Or is it possible at all (except on eBay)? I saw a pic of a shade called Entwined and I´m seriously wanting it. The store should accept Electron and ship to Finland, I don´t know if that´s possible. Thanks if you can help!

Hi! Moi! You might want to check out Strawberrynet.com. I've used the site a lot to ship cosmetics to Finland to my mom. They also sell MAC. They ship worldwide for free. Se on erittain hyva nettikauppa. Mulla ei koskaan oo ollu ongelmia. Ma oon myos itte tilannu paljon tuotteita sielta. Toivottavasti ne myy tota varia mita sa haet.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Hi! Moi! You might want to check out Strawberrynet.com. I've used the site a lot to ship cosmetics to Finland to my mom. They also sell MAC. They ship worldwide for free. Se on erittain hyva nettikauppa. Mulla ei koskaan oo ollu ongelmia. Ma oon myos itte tilannu paljon tuotteita sielta. Toivottavasti ne myy tota varia mita sa haet. Hi! Thanks for your reply!I couldn´t find the shade I wanted on Strawberrynet.com or anywhere else so I guess I´ll have to give up on it.
icon_cry.gif
Will have to find something similar.

Kiitos avusta kuitenkin!

Latest posts

Back