MAC Lovestone eyeshadow on lips

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love lovestone e/s on my lips. I saw others try it also and its such a great color. I mixed it with victoria secrets soothing balm and it such a great turnout. Anyone else try using lovestone on lips? What do you mix it with? I love the balm from victoria secret since ive been using it since high school and it makes my lips so smooth. And its not such a sticky icky feeling.

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif I thought the e/s were not recommended for the lip area. Hi,
Vaseline isn't supposed to be placed on the eyelids to create a glossy effect, but people do it anyway.
headphonedance.gif

i never thought of doing that.

but oh my god the VS balm stuff is awsome though!

i use it everyday before i go to bed.

Originally Posted by macfeen /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love lovestone e/s on my lips. I saw others try it also and its such a great color. I mixed it with victoria secrets soothing balm and it such a great turnout. Anyone else try using lovestone on lips? What do you mix it with? I love the balm from victoria secret since ive been using it since high school and it makes my lips so smooth. And its not such a sticky icky feeling. That sounds like a great idea! How do you apply it, do you just press it on to your lips? Are you wearing it in you avatar? How long does it stay on? I definatly want to try this, please tell us how you do it. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Leza1121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi,
Vaseline isn't supposed to be placed on the eyelids to create a glossy effect, but people do it anyway.
headphonedance.gif

True Enough!!!
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif i never thought of doing that.but oh my god the VS balm stuff is awsome though!

i use it everyday before i go to bed.

I love it soo much that I bought a few a couple years ago and I still have the original balm containers It feels soo good in the morning.

I've never used that particular color, but I have used e/s as lippies before and had really nice results!

First, I took a tiny tiny pience of lovestone e/s and put it in a pigment sample container. Then I got the same amount of victoria secret balm and mixed it both together. You can control the color if you want, I made it so it was more on the darker color side if you get what i mean. I love how it looks, plus since i put it in a little container i can apply it whenever i want. lasts as long as vasaline does.

Latest posts

Back