MAC Madame B.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
OMG OMG>. help memmmmmeeee! I just got a postcard in the mail from MAC with a preview of a look from the new Madame B. collection.. this is Totally UP MY ALLEY! I wish I could scan the postcard, but I don't think my scanner is gonna work! OMG!!! It seems to me bright pink lipstick is in (YESSSSS!!!) and bright green, yellow and purple shadows are in. I am freaking out right now. hahahha! I really want to know what the shade of lipstick is that the model is wearing because I want it right now!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Thanks for the pics Marisol! I can't wait to try out the Fluidline, so I can compare with Stila's Smudgepots (my current favorite gel liner). MAC is coming out with a lot of goodies this spring! I hear that there will be MAC cream eyeshadow primers too (!)

I know... I can't wait for Madabe B. to come out. I will be out of town so I won't be able to visit my local MAC store the day it comes out but when I am in Chicago next weekend, I plan on finding a store and checking it out.

I <3 MAC.

I am gonna pee my pants.. I LOVE the gel liner colors! I think I gotta get that lipstick that the model is wearing in the postcard and the gel liners.. April is TO far away.

LOL Peeing pants hehehe

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette

I am gonna pee my pants.. I LOVE the gel liner colors! I think I gotta get that lipstick that the model is wearing in the postcard and the gel liners.. April is TO far away.

Ooh! MAC has done it again....I would love to have the petal lipstick and the eye liners look great too! Thanks for the pictures!

Oooh! I really like the gel eyeliners! They are pretty cheap too - well, for a high end brand like MAC anyway - I always thought it was a lot more..
icon_rolleyes.gif
I really like the #209 liner brush - but I don't know if I'd spend $20 on a brush - might have to hunt around for a cheapie liner brush like that.
icon_redface.gif

i believe it comes out on 2/17 in the US. im really excited about those green shadows. like i need more green shadows! lol. i have some empties to turn in, but ill wait to see the new l/s.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse i believe it comes out on 2/17 in the US. im really excited about those green shadows. like i need more green shadows! lol. i have some empties to turn in, but ill wait to see the new l/s. as in we can buy those things in 4 days?! *faint* then why do the pix say April on them...?
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by AnGeLNS363 as in we can buy those things in 4 days?! *faint* then why do the pix say April on them...?
icon_sad.gif
Those pics are from a catalog. The lower ones are from the Madame B. line (the ones that say out in February). Sorry for the confusion,

Originally Posted by Mariposa Here are some pics of Madame B.
Enjoy!

Thanks so much for posting this!!! Now I know that my plan to cut down on shopping this year is shot to h*ll.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Thanks so much for posting this!!! Now I know that my plan to cut down on shopping this year is shot to h*ll.
tongue.gif
Anytime!
wink.gif

I'm pretty sure that in the US the Madame B will be coming really soon. I got the postcard yesterday with information on making an appointment from Feb 24-27 to try the collection. HERE I FOUND A PICTURE!!!:

18015n_020705_MACMadameBL.jpg

Originally Posted by Scarlette I'm pretty sure that in the US the Madame B will be coming really soon. I got the postcard yesterday with information on making an appointment from Feb 24-27 to try the collection. HERE I FOUND A PICTURE!!!: How did you get the postcard? I am on MAC's database and I never seem to get any of them.
confused.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa How did you get the postcard? I am on MAC's database and I never seem to get any of them.
confused.gif
Well, I worked at Macy's for a few years and spend a lot of money there, so I get the postcards mailed to my house before most people get them. You have to use your Macy's card (or I guess any department store card) to get on the mailing list when you shop at MAC. I found that picture on a Japanese fashion news page.

Woohoo! I can't wait for the gel eyeliners. I have a Bobbi Brown Gel eyeliner already that i love but i'm hoping MAC's will be just as good because they have a better colour selection. Thanks for posting pics mariposa
biggrin.gif

Madame B looks like a lot of fun. I'm attending a Nordstrom launch event this weekend and I am very excited!

Latest posts

Back