MAC makeover question/suggestions!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys!! On Monday, me and my bff Michelle (kissesarecandy0) are going up to Lubbock to the MAC counter
smile.gif
and we scheduled appointments for makeovers! So, I was curious, what you guys think I should use in my makeover? Alot of ya'll should know what I look like, but if not, refer to my notepad
smile.gif

I kinda want to go with a dramatic look, but what colors?

I usually like to play it safe when it comes to my makeup b/c sometimes I'm scared i'll screw it up LoL, so that's why I want to let them do a dramatic look so I can pay attention to tips
smile.gif

thanks for your suggestions, guys!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Since you're already going out there witha dramatic look, use stuff that you would want to use again. you know how you get a shadow, and you seem to only use it with another color? lol

hope you have fun!!!

Hey Ashley,

Lubbock caught my attention!!
icon_biggrin.gif
...where do you live? I work in Lubbock and live northwest of Lubbock close to Shallowater.

Jen
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Huh, Lubbock. Go figure, more TX grrls! Im houston, sorta far, but not really!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jen Hey Ashley,
Lubbock caught my attention!!
icon_biggrin.gif
...where do you live? I work in Lubbock and live northwest of Lubbock close to Shallowater.

Jen
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I live in Midland and I will be moving to Lubbock on August to go to school
smile.gif

Have you ever tried Rule eye shadow? It is orange, but I love it, and I think it would work with the other eye shadows you have pictured in your notepad. You can use it lightly for a tropical peachy mango look or you can apply it for a more dramatic look. I'm sure the Mac artists will be able to give you some great tips!

Please let us know how the make over goes!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Hey guys!! On Monday, me and my bff Michelle (kissesarecandy0) are going up to Lubbock to the MAC counter
smile.gif
and we scheduled appointments for makeovers! So, I was curious, what you guys think I should use in my makeover? Alot of ya'll should know what I look like, but if not, refer to my notepad
smile.gif
I kinda want to go with a dramatic look, but what colors?

I usually like to play it safe when it comes to my makeup b/c sometimes I'm scared i'll screw it up LoL, so that's why I want to let them do a dramatic look so I can pay attention to tips
smile.gif

thanks for your suggestions, guys!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ashley, I guess you'll be going to Tech???

Have fun at the MAC counter!
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by Jen Ashley, I guess you'll be going to Tech???
Have fun at the MAC counter!
icon_razz.gif

Yep I sure will be!!!
Thanks
smile.gif

Have fun at your makeover, I would tell MA and let her pick the colors for you. Have a blast and let us know how it went
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by blue_memory When having a make over at MAC, I know I have to make an appointment and How much do I have to pay or how many items do I have to buy??? Thanks! the one we are going to requires a 40 dollar purchase....which isn't going to be a problem for us
biggrin.gif

LMAO! Me too Hersh! Not to mention, Ashley hadn't mentioned it to me, so I had to go, "Hmmmm?"

I think since its summer you should try brights colors like turquoise,etc or a color that is totally the opposite of what youd usually use in ur makeup routine.

FYI my lovely MuTers... This thread is like 14 months old... While we greatly appreciate your suggestions, Ashley's probably already had her makeover. Just wanted to drop that hint for you!
heart.gif

Yeah this makeover has come and gone LoL (How did this get up here anyway?! LoL)

Here's the result from waaaay back then if anyone is curious. Do not ask me what I'm wearing because I've slept since then (though I do know my lips are Viva Glam V l/s) LoL: Here's me and my chubby ass face
smile.gif
This was taken over a year ago so I've lost atleast 25 pounds.

Image34.jpg

Yaye old thread revivals are fun!

Your makeover looked great. Just wanted to say you have changed a lot since that pic was taken. (Meant as a loving compliment)

Latest posts

Back