mac makeup lessons?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi everyone. as ive spent years buying makeup and never feeling like ive got it right..im going to have a mac makeup lesson. end of. lol! i give up trying to do it myself. has anyone here had a mac lesson? if so, is it worth it? did you leave with good help and advice? and what do you think of mac products? ive had a couple i didnt like,such as a lipglass that was too sticky and the wrong colour lip liner. that will teach me to just buy what i think is good. im now learning that you have to really know what you choose. :confused:

I never sat through an application session. I just played around til I figured out what worked for me. I got a Kevyn Aucoin book when I was a teenager and now I look around on YouTube for inspiration. But a sit down session sounds fun! I would vote for a sit down at Sephora, since they have a variety of brands you might really enjoy. But I bet you'll have a good time at any counter. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back