Mac Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that Mac has a vast selection of e/s compared to other brands at half the cost. I love how they are always changing up their collections to keep me interested in coming back for more and more. They have so many different, versatile products, too. The person who thought of pigments is a freakin' genious!

MAC pigments make your eyes really pop out! Im so amzed by them Im getting the shadows soon I cant wait!!

I just purchased my first MAC product...Fluidline!! I love, love, love it!! Now that I know there's a supplier in my area I can't wait to try the eye shadows
smile.gif

I love and hate Mac, lol. I love the line because of all the shades you can choose from. I hate it because they make so many limited edition shades!!! My favorite item from the line are the Fluidliners. Haven't found anything better yet
smile.gif
I'm not a big fan of their lippies though.

For me it all boils down to color options.

From the high end brands it's also the cheaper one I've seen and they're very good.

I've tried makeup from other brands which quality I've loved probably more than MAC's but they always fail on the color options.

And they have a recycling program. If you return six used containers (of MAC products) you get something....can't remember. I just haven't been through 6 containers yet.

yeah same here. After i clear this pimple face. i really want to try out MAC's stuff. i have their translucent loose powder. and studio tech. im NC37. it covers....perfectly.i love it. but....my skin reacts to it. i broke out.

since i join MUT. i have pick and study few items. because i need a good and long lasting make up.....due to my job.

so far what i have picked up

Eye primer: UDPP

Eye shadow: MAC

Eyeliner: Fluidline MAC (but....i dont know how to apply it)

Mascara: Still not found.(but heard alot on DIOR,CLINIQUE)

lip gloss: still not found.

i'm haven't tried their makeup either so since i have a macy's gift certificate, I am going to use it today to get my first MAC products.

Originally Posted by Fidelman /img/forum/go_quote.gif mac make up is great I keep hearing this from different forums I go on and it's making me really want to try it. I just bought the philosphy airbrush and I like it so far. I wonder if mac is better?

It's popular due to its pigmentation and variety.

There are other products that do the same job for the same or less price...

...it all depends on the size of your wallet and what you like.

I personally like the matte finshed . The eye shawdows are very smooth and pigmented.  I also enjoy the large select of beautiful very professional items. When I wear mac. I am always complimented. I have reffered many to Mac. Its the makeup above all.  Its pricey but worth every dime. Remain Blessed

I'm not a fan of my 180 eyeshadow palette from MAC. Though there is a wide range of colours in it, some of them just aren't as bright as they should be when applied :/
3ce72f25-a229-ea3e.jpg

Things I love from Mac.

Mac studio fix powder foundation

Mac studio tech foundation

Some of Mac eyeshadows

Some lipsticks lipsticks

some lip glasses

I started purchasing Mac products because I was new to wearing makeup and at the time all my friends that wore makeup used Mac and it gave me a chance to get colored matched and test out the product. Once i  became good at applying makeup I started trying other brands that ended up being better then Mac. When I do purchase eyeshadows, lipsticks, and lip glasses from Mac they are colors that I have not seen before and really want in my makeup collection.

It's popular due to its pigmentation and variety.
There are other products that do the same job for the same or less price...

...it all depends on the size of your wallet and what you like.
This. I like MAC, but like most brands, not everything is excellent. Personally, it isn't my favourite brand, let alone one of my Top 5. But there are some products I'd prefer not to do without... P&P Lip. TLCs (good for everyday, running errands, etc.) #187, & #217 Brushes. BPBs & BPs. VG Cyndi lipstick (HG daytime red.) MSFN. Bare Study & Painterly Paint Pots. Matte2, & Starflash shadows. Strada blush. (Unfortunately, discontinued.) Blitz and Glitz Fluidline. Brush Cleanser.

Let me inform you. Mac largest quanity of Palette colors are 15. The others are fakes. Ask any Mac Pro store. I was once tricked and I went to Mac and they showed mr thier two palettes. snything higher than 15 is false. Good luck with your shoppings Diva.

I've never been disappointed with MAC eyeshadow or blush. Ever.

The lipsticks, I'd say about half of what I've tried have been drying on me, or not long-lasting. I prefer Revlon SL over MAC lipsticks.

Foundation wise, I actually really like MAC foundation. A lot of people complain that it makes them break out, but it never has with me.

I've never tried their mascara though just cause I've heard such bad things.

MAC is one of my favorite brands though, regardless of the number of collections being so freaking annoying.

i like MAC because of the choice of things. they have eyshadows in every colour imaginable, they have glitters, paintpots, the whole shabang. you want it, im sure mac will have it. i also really like the quality :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the only thing i dont like about it is the girls at my local counter

Latest posts

Back