Mac Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love looking at the stashes. I see soo much MAC makeup in all of them

I have never tryed mac makeup before

I wanna know what its all about why everyone loves it so much

give me some reasons to wanna go out and buy some
smile.gif

Originally Posted by oneewiishx0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love looking at the stashes. I see soo much MAC makeup in all of themI have never tryed mac makeup before

I wanna know what its all about why everyone loves it so much

give me some reasons to wanna go out and buy some
smile.gif

If you search the Makeup forum, you will find tons of feedback on MAC

well..i never used MAC before..but shopping for my wedding..i wanted to get everything perfect!!!

after joining MUT, i realised that MAC is one of the best makeup company!! so i went to check it out

i bought everything from foundation to lipstick!!

and believe me..its GOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!

now i know why they say MAC is the best because its really reallyyyyyyyyyy worth every single penny!!

it stays long..

the makeup feels good..not too heavy!!

and you have soo much choiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
biggrin.gif

I sometimes think it's too overhyped an overpriced. Every makeup line has their best products and i can find lots out there that are equal to or better than MAC for far less price. too many to compare though

I think MACs popularity is do to their wide range in eyeshadow colors and their pigmentation. I for one am a big fan of stila shadows but their color choices are very limited in my opinion.

Originally Posted by chococat123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really do like their color range and pigmentation. If only it was cheaper! But I do agree that it is overhyped! You can find great makeup elsewhere too. Hi,
Well said.
icon14.gif

I doubt it

Originally Posted by asianada /img/forum/go_quote.gif I sometimes think it's too overhyped an overpriced. Every makeup line has their best products and i can find lots out there that are equal to or better than MAC for far less price. too many to compare though

my reasons why i love MAC

1. colorful range in eyeshadow colors

2. packaging (black compacts etc.)

3. eyeshadow and blush color pay off

4. professional products as well as for us regular consumers (like palettes)

5. their holiday and other special collections, which regular makeup lines rarely have.

6. i love their makeup brushes because they have a brush for EVERY technique

7. and i love that they also have their own skin products and not just makeup

8. the price is pretty cheap considering the quality, people think its expensive but its super cheap if you compare to say NARS, CHANEL or even MAKEUP FOREVER.

MAC should pay ppl who use their products. Cuz everybody advocates so hard, that it's a very convincing advertisement.

Screw paying the stars. It's the little ppl that do all the leg work!

I love MAC. I've always loved their variety, the consistency of their updates and I love the quality. There are some things you can scrimp on (in my opinion) with Make-Up...(i.e. eyeliner and maybe mascara) but to me eyeshadow is not one of the thigns I'd frequently try to scrimp on. Mac (to me) is the Creme de la Creme...they have great texture and I can always count on them to stay on!!! I love, love, love MAC.

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif MAC should pay ppl who use their products. Cuz everybody advocates so hard, that it's a very convincing advertisement.

DANG!! never thought about it like that but its VERY true!!!! and i say we should get paid in MAC products!!! hee hee (sorry) lol.

Wow awesome point however id rather have their products as payment instead of ca$h

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif MAC should pay ppl who use their products. Cuz everybody advocates so hard, that it's a very convincing advertisement.

I use MAC products and these are the ones I really like..

Eyeshadow- array of colors and they have excellent pigment

Fluidlines (Gel Eyeliners) Budge proof, array of colors.

Blush- Excellent pigment, array of colors. The container is huge and takes forever to go through.

I agree there are a few other cosmetic brands I have tried that are just as good.

I looked at their macys book and they do have TONS of eyeshadow... how is there eyeliner? i always have a problem with mine staying on.

Originally Posted by oneewiishx0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I looked at their macys book and they do have TONS of eyeshadow... how is there eyeliner? i always have a problem with mine staying on. I haven't tried their pencil eyeliners. However I do like MAC fluidlines (gel eyeliner) that you apply with a brush. They are budgeproof and come in many colors.

Latest posts

Back