MAC Mattene is online

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its weird that they put it out online 2 weeks after most stores already have it on sale.

I guess, but i think alot of people got it already. I read specktra so thats why i said that. lol

As far as I know, I think it only came out at the MAC pro stores early. I got the matte2 e/s and mattene l/s like 2 wks ago. Even posted my haul *hehe*
biggrin.gif

As for other MAC stores, MA's said mattene has been pushed back til the 4th. Although some MAC stores might have mattene out already. Meaning they're released with Mac for Mcqueen. Some stores have pushed Mcqueen to the 12th I heard, so it really depends on your MAC freestanding store on whether they want to keep the original release date or not.

the mac counter i was at got it like last week.

i only god 2 of them cause i was in no rush as its not an LE item.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif the mac counter i was at got it like last week.i only god 2 of them cause i was in no rush as its not an LE item.

I thought they were LE.. they have the black "triangle of death". Correct me if I am wrong.. I would SO love for them NOT to be LE..Probably, it is just Matte2 that is not LE..

I will most definitely be checking these babies out when I go get New Vegas next week LOL! I'm digging Flattering...

And yes, they are LE. Matte 2 (called Matte Squared) isn't LE.

I ordered online today, too - chose Night Violet and Tango (I seem to collect lippies called Tango these days.)

Can't wait to see them irl!

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif the mac counter i was at got it like last week.i only god 2 of them cause i was in no rush as its not an LE item.

i think youre confusing mattene with matte2. they were orignally supposed to be released together, but the dates kept getting pushed back. we released matte2 last week and its perm (these are the eyeshadows). the lipsticks (mattene) will go out on counters on the 4th but are already at pro stores and they are LE. some counters may have stuck with the original release date, but we are supposed to stick with the 4th.

Erin, do yo know the shade the model is wearing in the mattene ad? I think it's pretty!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back