MAC Mineralize?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Has anyone used these? I never really paid attention to them, so I never tested them out. Where can you use them and are they worth it?

**Laura takes note of what Trisha says & adds them to her wishlist**
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura **Laura takes note of what Trisha says & adds them to her wishlist**
biggrin.gif
LOL!! Me too!
Trisha, how d othey compare to Bobbi Brown Shimmerbricks?

Ta!

Originally Posted by Trisha Buy it all! x That's almost always my solution! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LMAO at Buy it all! If we all did that, we'd be SO dam broke!

Originally Posted by Trisha I have all the shimmerbricks and love them too! x
I wear the pink and rose sb's with pink blush, i wear the beige one as a really natural h/l all over the face and use bronze with my bronzer! x

I cant choose between the 2 different products, so I'm probs not the best person to ask! Buy it all! x

Thanx for that! I wish i could buy it all!!

yeah i stumbled apon it on my search for pleasureflush ..i wish i had them all also hehe

Originally Posted by jennycateyez wow this is an old thread, liz has like all of them now lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol. i don't have pleasureflush though
frown.gif
don't think i'll be getting it though since it's going for so much nowadays

Originally Posted by honnay if you ever want to sell pleasureflush i'd so be interested =) Welcome to Makeuptalk Honnay
smile.gif

I was like WTH when i read the thread! Liz works for MAC now so it was a funny one. Try eBay for pleasureflush honnay. I think i saw some on there recently but i think you'll be paying a high price
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Laura I was like WTH when i read the thread! Liz works for MAC now so it was a funny one. Try eBay for pleasureflush honnay. I think i saw some on there recently but i think you'll be paying a high price
frown.gif
I was wondering too, until I realized it was an old thread. I was wondering how Liz had never seen them, lol. I caved in and bought one on ebay, no I wasnt the person who paid over a hundred bucks for that one talked about earlier.
icon_rolleyes.gif
. It was higher than retail, but it wasnt a bad price, I never see them at my MAC store, so I hope I like it.

Originally Posted by dixiewolf I was wondering too, until I realized it was an old thread. I was wondering how Liz had never seen them, lol. Same here, lol
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back