MAC mini haul arrived

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just found a box on my front porch (that's exciting enough right there)

Here's what I got

Waveline fluidline

Goldbit e/s

belle azure e/s ( i don't have freshwater...so I should be ok)

rayothon l/g

sol l/s

I know, my boyfriend has all the digital cameras......I already asked him if he wouldn't mind shooting some pics for me one day........we only see each other once a week or so........live about 23 miles apart.........but I will do my best to start getting at least some pictures up in the not too distant future!

Originally Posted by MacForMe oh goody!
Now, you have to do your face and give us a pic!!!

yay! i love getting packages too! it's like a little bit of christmas

I love when you get stuff in the mail its so fun!I just got rayothon gloss and Goldbit es,they are both terrific!!! enjoy
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Enjoy your goodies!!! I got Goldbit & Rayothon too, and I'm loving them! :icon_love

Yay! nice mini haul. I love getting boxes
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by kerri i just found a box on my front porch (that's exciting enough right there)
Here's what I got

Waveline fluidline

Goldbit e/s

belle azure e/s ( i don't have freshwater...so I should be ok)

rayothon l/g

sol l/s

Nice haul! Enjoy playing with your goodies and look forward to some future FOTD's.

Ooh nice haul Kerri. How are you finding Belle Azure? I dont have Freshwater so i'm trying to decide if i'll buy that or Belle Azure!

Laura- I saw that ou liked Milani. If that is true, you should try Milani in Atlantis because it only around $3.00. If you don't like it, you would not be out much. But I know once you have had MAC, its hard to go to something else.

Atlantis

M5PA_261.jpg

Belle Azure

Originally Posted by Laura Ooh nice haul Kerri. How are you finding Belle Azure? I dont have Freshwater so i'm trying to decide if i'll buy that or Belle Azure!

Latest posts

Back