MAC Nighttrain

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok ...I wasn't even going to get this color ..wasn't on my list ...but the MA said she loved it for that smokey look and was wearing it ..hmmm looked nice enough ..so I bought it!

WOW ..am I EVER so glad I did! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color now! Today I put on Bamboon paint and Nighttrain in the crease and lower lid ...It is sooo smokey sexy looking ..too bad I have to be here at work!

Now ..I did notice she screwed up ...she gave me TWO Goldbits and I didn't get the other color I thought I got (she must of picked out wrong) ...so now I have to take the Goldbit back and exchange it ..hoping the counter has the color I want to exchange with!

I am soooo tempted! If I wasn't on a no-buy, I would certainly pick this one up!

yay! that was the only one i bought from the collection! i haven't tried it on though.

take pics!

I didn't buy NightTrain.. i have chillblue, lustreleaf and romantique.. Today is the first time i am wearing ChillBlue. i really LIKE IT! I am wearing the shimma paint underneath with chillblue on the lid, steel blue pigment in the crease and fairylite on the brow. LustreLeaf needs paint or its too sheer, same with romantique. I dont do the dark shadows much, so nighttrain stayed behind.!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh it's a lustre e/s?
icon_confused.gif
That sucks! I really hate lustre now and I won't even touch them. Hey Charmaine! Why don't you like Lustre e/s?

I love Nighttrain too...still gotta buy it. The MA used it on me for the makeover for the Marine Corps Ball.

I can´t really do BLACK smokey eyes so this one worked perfect for me. gotta get it ASAP now. thanks for reminding me, Kim
icon_biggrin.gif

I got a few of the e/s from lustervision and they look really good if you use a mixing medium with them. Thats the only way I'll wear lusters now.

Originally Posted by Trisha i will have to try that with my underused lustres! x it really does make a difference! I just pack the eyeshadow on my 252 brush and add just a tiny drop of the mixing medium onto the brush, keeps you from getting the eyeshadow wet from the mixing medium.

I love Nighttrain!!! I used it with Fine Shine the other night... looked so cool!
wink.gif
I actually love the lustrevisions... If I pack it on and not sweep it, the color doesn't fleck all over. And I love using them with Rummy for some reason... I do the lustre color on the lid, and rummy in the crease - and outer v. It just seems to go well!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine There's really not much color payoff...they are very sheer IMO and I hate how the glitter particles always end up all over my face. That doesn't even happen with my pigments! Yep! I agree with you Charmine. Never liked their lustre eyeshadows. Gave mine away.

Latest posts

Back