MAC: NovelTwist Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just today we got the Novel Twist collection.. yay..I was waiting for this..especially the pro brushes set... so I went and bought some stuff BUT they don't have all the collection grrr..I want the lipglass Gadaabout and I wanted to see the pearlizer podwer,the blushes in real but all stores didnt get them!!! so here what i got:

img1756580x435ik4.jpg

img1769580x435ps2.jpg

-5 pro Brushes

-5 Basic Brushes

img1773580x435xw4.jpg

-5 Cool Eyes

-5 Warm Eyes

img1761580x435yw1.jpg

and I got the (Northern Light) MSF and the (Backlit) 3D glass

coz I didn't find them last time

ShadeStick:

- Sea Me

-Corn

img1760400x300hg3.jpg

Lashes for my sissy..she wants to play with them.. just for fun!

thats all... :)

you mean there are no pearlizers for us? =( i really wanted to get them and the mini 182 brush! thats so sad =/

anyways, awesome haul! i love the brush bags they look so cute ^.^ i got Sea Me shadestick a few days ago too hehe

Thanks ladies...

Originally Posted by foxyqt /img/forum/go_quote.gif you mean there are no pearlizers for us? =( i really wanted to get them and the mini 182 brush! thats so sad =/
anyways, awesome haul! i love the brush bags they look so cute ^.^ i got Sea Me shadestick a few days ago too hehe

yeah I wanted to get the mini 187 brush so I bought the pro brushes...and the pearlizer powder..they dont have them..also some other stuff
sleepyhead.gif
I really don't know why they dont bring the whole collection for us!!!! everytime something missing
frown.gif

jealous over here. I didnt get any novel twist & I was really excited about it too. Your stuff rocks though. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back