MAC Oil Control Lotion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Saw this online... has me curious.
smile.gif
Anyone try this? Is it any good? A good deal to get this or is there a cheaper similar product out there? I have dry skin, but my T-Zone gets shiny after a few hours & I feel greasy.
eek.gif

Thanks hun! Since I just barely got into MAC - I certainly haven't tried any skin care besides my Fix+ spray... so I'm clueless -
icon_redface.gif
Thanks for the info! Better to know beforehand than to waste the $....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

since trisha mentioned primers...hm...I´ve never used one. what exactly does it do? does it even our your skin tone? I would need one for combo to oily skin. or maybe just a moisturizer that stops shine on the T-Zone

the brands I have access to are Clinique,Estee Lauder,Lancome,Shiseido, YSL, Chanel (can´t think of any more). do any of you know if these brands offer any primers?

I KNOW CLINIQUE HAS A GOOD MATTYFIER... NOT SURE IF IT CAN BE CLASSIFIED AS A PRIMER THOUGH.
icon_wink.gif

(SORRY FOR THE CAPS - I'M SNEAKING HERE FROM WORK & DOING A FORM THAT NEEDS CAPS... LOL )
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I KNOW CLINIQUE HAS A GOOD MATTYFIER... NOT SURE IF IT CAN BE CLASSIFIED AS A PRIMER THOUGH.
icon_wink.gif
(SORRY FOR THE CAPS - I'M SNEAKING HERE FROM WORK & DOING A FORM THAT NEEDS CAPS... LOL )
icon_redface.gif

do you know how it´s called?

Hmmm... not seeing it on their site - I think it was just called 'mattifying lotion' - but they might have changed the name - if anything its probably (or similar to) the T-Zone shine control Gel
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I think its part of the pore minimizer range >>>
Clicky

thanks sweetie!!! I always wondered how that pore minimizing stuff works, so I`ll definitely try this

NOOOOO... don't try it Arielle! Ok well do but i'd suggest trying a sample first plus its much cheaper to buy in the US. Think its $16.50 there. I tried a sample & liked it so i bought the full size version. I use it every day but to be honest i think there are far better primers out there. I wanna try the Laura Mercier primer next as i've heard that is really good too. Anyway, that's just my opinion on it
biggrin.gif

the problem is I don´t have access to LM or NARS, and I don´t really want to order anything online (as I know this might become another makeup-addiction
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)

so I decided to try the MU4ever Primer (if that one doesn´t work there is another brand here in Europe, Artdeco, that does a Primer)

Makeup-Base SPF 18:

http://www.makeupforever.fr/xcart/cu....php?cat=10101

sounds good to me...I´ll try either the blue or green one

Latest posts

Back