MAC Paints - need recommendation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all-

I am planing on going to the MAC store in Chicago (while I am there on vacation) and wanted to get more paints. I already have Stilife, Untitled and Flammable. Which other one do you all recommend? The reason I like Paints is that they help my eye make up so it doesn't crease and makes for a real good base.

Also, what are other MAC must-have items? I am pretty open to anything. I have a few eye shadow palettes (Diana Ross 2, Crystal Holiday Palette & Warm and Cool Print out palettes).

Thanks!

I don't know anything about paints; I only own Stilife. I heard Bare Canvas is good though.

Other things you should look at:

1. Lustreglasses- they have a lot of very fine glitter in them. I personally LOVE them because they are thinner and sheerer than the regular lipglasses. Other than that, I don't know why I love them so much... I just do! LOL! I have Spring Bean, Instant Gold, Luminary, Sinnamon, and Beaux. I also just ordered Love Nectar from the Madame B collection and I also want Garden and Morning Glory (?) from the same collection.

2. Blush in Trace Gold- very pretty alone or on top of another blush. It's a golden brown color; should be a bronzer and not a sheertone shimmer blush.

3. High Tea l/s if you can find it! Also Sandy B, Isis, and Viva Glam V are pretty.

4. Lipglasses: Nymphette, Viva Glam V, Prrr, C-thru, and Chai.

Ummm... check out everything. I'm a big MAC fan so I fall for all of it!
tongue.gif
Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by Mariposa Hi all-
I am planing on going to the MAC store in Chicago (while I am there on vacation) and wanted to get more paints. I already have Stilife, Untitled and Flammable. Which other one do you all recommend? The reason I like Paints is that they help my eye make up so it doesn't crease and makes for a real good base.

Also, what are other MAC must-have items? I am pretty open to anything. I have a few eye shadow palettes (Diana Ross 2, Crystal Holiday Palette & Warm and Cool Print out palettes).

Thanks!

I'm a MAC Paints fan too Mariposa. I have Bare Canvas, Stillife, Bamboom & Canton Candy & i'm waiting on Portraiture & Mauvism to be sent to me! I LOVE stillife but you already have that so there's no point me talking about it!

Canton Candy is great under any pink eye look you do. I've only used Bamboom a few times but i'm gonna start using it more because i know i do like it! Even though i don't have Portraiture yet, i'm really excited to try it because i've heard its a peachy colour & those colours really make my blue eyes pop so if you have blue eyes i'd suggest trying that out!

Back