MAC Pans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can I not order MAC Pans from any place? Or just pots? I've always gotten my pans on Ebay or just depotted, but I would really like to know where I can order them (if possible)... as I live nowhere near a MAC or Pro store. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by GlossAddict Can I not order MAC Pans from any place? Or just pots? I've always gotten my pans on Ebay or just depotted, but I would really like to know where I can order them (if possible)... as I live nowhere near a MAC or Pro store. Thanks in advance. You can order directly from MAC 1-800-387-6707..

Originally Posted by allisong You can order directly from MAC 1-800-387-6707.. You are a saint. Thank you so much.

Bless you my child..It is a number I know by heart
wink.gif

Originally Posted by GlossAddict You are a saint. Thank you so much.

Silly question.. are the pans what the shadows are stored in?? And where do you get the shadows to put in them??

See, told ya, silly...
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki Silly question.. are the pans what the shadows are stored in?? And where do you get the shadows to put in them??
See, told ya, silly...
icon_redface.gif

The shadows just come in a pan. You put the pans into the 15-pan and 4-pan palettes. They just don't come in the little plastic pot.

Actually......MAC shadows come in PRO refill(better known as pan) form and Flip top pots..Pans are more convient as palettes save space but some shades(those that are Limited Edition)aren't made in pan form...only flip top pots

Originally Posted by GlossAddict The shadows just come in a pan. You put the pans into the 15-pan and 4-pan palettes. They just don't come in the little plastic pot.

Latest posts

Back