MAC Pearlizers...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did anyone get one of these? Is it too soon to get an opinion? I'm placing an online order and I'm not sure if these are really worth getting. Anybody? I'm probably too early in asking this. If so.... sorry about that.
icon_neutral.gif

Going to Denver tomorrow and can't wait
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Haven't seen any of the new Mac Belle Azure collection yet
icon_sad.gif
only online....

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Did anyone get one of these? Is it too soon to get an opinion? I'm placing an online order and I'm not sure if these are really worth getting. Anybody? I'm probably too early in asking this. If so.... sorry about that.
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Did anyone get one of these? Is it too soon to get an opinion? I'm placing an online order and I'm not sure if these are really worth getting. Anybody? I'm probably too early in asking this. If so.... sorry about that.
icon_neutral.gif
I looked at them in the store. Nice colors but I don't know if I want to get any of them or not. Still undecided. If I got one,I doubt if I would use it much.

I got all three. I think they're pretty. The MUA did the Sexy sweet look on me and used quiver in the middle of my lid and it looks really pretty. you can use them as like highlights, shadows, bronzers...

i didn't like the bronzing sticks though. it's like you dot it on, or swipe it on, but the main color deposit is like the dot or swipe that you did. and when you blend it out, it's just the shimmer that's blended. so it looks weird. i'll check out the nars multiples if i want a bronzing stick.

i think the only one that i liked was the rose d'or one. but i'm still iffy on it.

I passed on them too.... i found them too glittery.

I would say to check them out in person though...

I actually ordered the rose d'or and it should arrive saturday. I'll let ya'll know how I like it.....I don't have many bronzers or highlighters so maybe I will enjoy it.

Originally Posted by Msfashionguru Yeah the rose d'or seems to be the most popular of the sticks.

Latest posts

Back