MAC Pigments - how do I use them as eyeliners

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just received my ebay pigment samples in the mail. I'd like to use them as an eyeliner on my upper lid. How would I do this? Do I have to wet my brush? Or do I just put some pigment on the brush, and just line my lids? HELP
icon_eek.gif

Yep, just add a little water or even eye drops to your brush and dip the tip in the pigment.

I do this with many eyeshadows not just pigments... I also use this technique to apply shadow over the whole lid. Using shadows wet makes the color much richer and it lasts a bit longer...

You can also pat the pigment on colored eyeliner using an angled brush for a more intense color. (IE. Golden Olive on top of Rosemary and Thyme or Minted).

Originally Posted by Marisol What colors did you get? Hi Marisol -
I bought

Teal

Cornflower

Chartreuse &

Kitschmas

All beautiful colors, I love them, can't wait to try them. Thanks for asking!!

Thanks so much, all of of you!!! I can't wait to try all of these techniques!!!

I never thought I'd be a makeup artist wanna be....haha

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Hi Marisol -
I bought

Teal

Cornflower

Chartreuse &

Kitschmas

All beautiful colors, I love them, can't wait to try them. Thanks for asking!!

I have Cornflower and Kitschmas. Awesome colors! Have fun playing with them.

You might be aware that on the MAC pigment color caution list, they say that you can't use cornflower or teal (as well as a few others) on the eyes. I'm not entirely sure why (maybe because of the way they're made), but I thought I'd just throw that bit of info out there.

Latest posts

Back