MAC powder blush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ladies what are some of the best/most popular cheek colors (powders) in MAC........I have fair skin tone and auburn hair.....I know more about NARS for cheeks than I do MAC......but am willing to try some

TIA!

I had to give it to my mother because it made me breakout, but I loved MAC's blush in Prism. It's a really neutral shade that just gives almost any skin tone a nice healthy glow. Not too brown or too pink.

hiya!

I have FAIR skin ( put me next to a white wall and the wall has more of a tan) anyway.. i use MARGIN when i have a bit of color from the sun.. Trixie is nice for some sparkle.. Breath of Plum rocks! Just go light on application.. Pink flurry is very cool sparkles from here to eternity.. love it!

I don't have that many MAC blushes right now, so i can only describe them to you.

peachykeen: pinky color with gold shimmer.

margin: corally/tanish color with a shimmer. i like this one also

loverush: dark burgundy color. too dark for me and i have a tan!

i have a pic in my notepad of those 3 if you want to check them out.

it really depends on what color you want to wear though. i don't really like pink blushes on myself. i'm more into the rosey colors and always with a shimmer.

HTH!

"Angel" is a very light baby pink, it´s the most natural color for fair skin I can think of. but if you want something more visible try something else

Originally Posted by XOffendr I had to give it to my mother because it made me breakout, but I loved MAC's blush in Prism. It's a really neutral shade that just gives almost any skin tone a nice healthy glow. Not too brown or too pink. i have prism and it turned my face orange! it was so weird. i read reviews on it after and a lot of other people said the same.

Thanks...I took a look at that. Love your train case Liz!

Originally Posted by Liz I don't have that many MAC blushes right now, so i can only describe them to you.
peachykeen: pinky color with gold shimmer.

margin: corally/tanish color with a shimmer. i like this one also

loverush: dark burgundy color. too dark for me and i have a tan!

i have a pic in my notepad of those 3 if you want to check them out.

it really depends on what color you want to wear though. i don't really like pink blushes on myself. i'm more into the rosey colors and always with a shimmer.

HTH!

Originally Posted by kerri Thanks...I took a look at that. Love your train case Liz! hehe! THANKS! ebay! big and cheap!

I have a MAC duo blush in Rose Hip/Blossom Up which I like, but overall I prefer cream blush or NARS anyway.

I tried mac orchid sheen/roseland duo blush. I like it a lot. The blush is one of my favorites.

Originally Posted by jamie18meng I tried mac orchid sheen/roseland duo blush. I like it a lot. The blush is one of my favorites. I have that one too. I looove Roseland, it´s subtle and shimmery. but I haven´t really figured out yet how to wear Orchid Sheen-it´s a little too dramatic on me

When I got it I use it on my face then In a couple of months I used it on my eyes both orchid sheen and roseland. My eyes did not hurt at all.

Originally Posted by jamie18meng When I got it I use it on my face then In a couple of months I used it on my eyes both orchid sheen and roseland. My eyes did not hurt at all. I agree-they both look good as e/s too. Orchid Sheen just doesn´t show up much. it´s a great color in the pan, but not on my face
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back