MAC Prep N Prime

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have heard almost NIL on this..

Anyone have an opinion? Is it a PASS or a BUY? and why?

My favorite is Prep + Prime Skin -- keeps my foundation fresh all day (finally!).

A big misconception is that the eye primers are crease proof. What they do is make the skin feel silky and creates a nice slip to apply shadow. If you have problems with creasing, you have to put a product like the Paints on top.

I cant give you a personal opinion Lauryn but i do remember Trisha posting about them when they were first released and she thought they were a load of BEEEEPPPP...!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux My favorite is Prep + Prime Skin -- keeps my foundation fresh all day (finally!).
A big misconception is that the eye primers are crease proof. What they do is make the skin feel silky and creates a nice slip to apply shadow. If you have problems with creasing, you have to put a product like the Paints on top.

For some reason, the Prep and Prime Eye did make my e/s crease-proof (which I usually have a problem with), and I didn't use Paints. I actually really like this product, as it made the e/s colour pop out more for me as well. I haven't tried the others though.

I love the prep & prime skin and lash
biggrin.gif

I really do like the Prep and Prime for the face. I like it better than the Smashbox. Smashbox primer has a slick feeling to it which I do not like on my face. So I use the Prep and Prime. I also have been trying to score the Prep and Prime with the spf 50 with no luck.
frown.gif

I bought the Prep & Prime for eyes (eyeshadow base) a long time ago but didn't like it. I prefer UDPP as a eyeshadow base.

Prep and prime Skin is awesome! it keeps your foundation on all day and fresh! also i like prep and prime lips, my lipstick doesnt bleed at all!

Ditto on the Prep and Prime for the face! You don't need a whole lot - just two squirts to cover the entire face =0] I also like the fact that it feels almost like moisturizer when it glides over the skin =0]

This does an EXCELLENT job of keeping makeup looking fresh throughout the day.

I have the Prep and Prime Lip, and I can't live without that either. It does an excellent job of keeping lips in place as well =0]

Prep + Prime works for me. I have MAC Prep + Prime and Urban Decay Primer Potion and I use them alternately.

I believe they both work well and it's just a matter of preference as to which one they like more.

The Prep N Prime for the face is wonderful. I prefer it over Smashbox plus its $20 dollars cheaper. My foundation stays put all day with MAC's Prep N Prime. Maybe go in and ask if you could get a small sample. sometimes they will give you samples.

Latest posts

Back