Mac Prep + Prime Lip

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For those of you who love MAC lipglass and lustreglass but think that it has somewhat crappy staying power, You need this! I have been using this for about a week now and am very happy with it. It works with lipsticks also but I bought it so I could get my moneys worth out of all the lipgloss products I have bought. It also helps prevent the goobers on your lips that are caused by lipgloss also.

Thanks for the heads up, Regina!!
smile.gif
It sounds really nice!!

oooh I am sooo glad you posted this info!! i thought i was the only one who got that build up in the center of their lips that looks so disgusting and cakey. i definitely have to go out and get this now. thank you!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyMe For those of you who love MAC lipglass and lustreglass but think that it has somewhat crappy staying power, You need this! I have been using this for about a week now and am very happy with it. It works with lipsticks also but I bought it so I could get my moneys worth out of all the lipgloss products I have bought. It also helps prevent the goobers on your lips that are caused by lipgloss also.

Originally Posted by LuckyMe For those of you who love MAC lipglass and lustreglass but think that it has somewhat crappy staying power, You need this! I have been using this for about a week now and am very happy with it. It works with lipsticks also but I bought it so I could get my moneys worth out of all the lipgloss products I have bought. It also helps prevent the goobers on your lips that are caused by lipgloss also. I second this! Love this product!

Also, does anyone know if the prep + prime for the face work as well as the lip one?

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Also, does anyone know if the prep + prime for the face work as well as the lip one? Prep + Prime Skin is awesome! I don't have to touch up my makeup as much throughout the day -- and I tend to lose foundation first around my nose. PP Skin helps a lot!

The prep and prime for eyes.. I am not sure about it yet. I have used it for about two weeks and I like it as a concealer itself, but as an eyeshadow base, it doesn't work. I was told to put that on first, then my eyeshadow primer too!@?!? Why so many things ? Anyway, who else has used it and are there any tips on how to use it since I think i am doing it wrong.. er somethin.

Originally Posted by Scarlette The prep and prime for eyes.. I am not sure about it yet. I have used it for about two weeks and I like it as a concealer itself, but as an eyeshadow base, it doesn't work. I was told to put that on first, then my eyeshadow primer too!@?!? Why so many things ? Anyway, who else has used it and are there any tips on how to use it since I think i am doing it wrong.. er somethin. What I do is put loose powder over the primer after application. And I love it as a concealer as well.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Sounds good! This is LE, right? Nope they are a permanent.

Originally Posted by Marisol Nope they are a permanent. Thank God!!! I really like the Eye Prep and Prime...now I don't have to stock up
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back