MAC prices are going up!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Son_risa on LJ posted this:

"MAC prices are going up again! Be forewarned. Not everything is being raised, but most things are going up anywhere between $.50 and $2.00 I *think* it happens July 1st. Lipglasses/lustreglasses/eye khols will be $14, lip liners will be $12, Face and Body foundation jumps from $28 to $30, the 217 brush jumps from $18-$20 etc. I don't remember what other products though. I just scanned the list. Eyeshadows aren't. I have no clue about shadesticks, but I don't remember seeing them on the list."

Just wanted to give all of you a heads up!

I wonder how do they justify the price raise?

I think MAC is already expensive enough. yeah, it´s worth the money, but still...
icon_cry.gif

i guess they do it twice a year. and not all the products at the same time.

Well- i guess i will be even MORE happy when that PPID arrives, and if i can't get to the CCO, i am going to that awful freestanding store.. ..

i wish my day would get better.

Man, that means the prices will probably double in Ireland. They're bad enough as it is.
frown.gif

I HATE PRICE INCREASES. Like MAC aren't making enough money as it is with them having new collections practically every fortnight **ggrr**

I have my Pro card, but if they keep raising the prices, its not going to be doing me any good! LOL
icon_rolleyes.gif
Like it isn't marked up enough as it is... c'mon and give us addicts a BREAK!
icon_mad.gif

That majorly SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just raised their blasted prices last year!
icon_evil.gif
I guess from now on I will be a collections-only shopper..... If there are no new offerings, I am so not buying MAC. Besides, its not like I really NEED anything from them or any other mu line anyway. It'll take six lifetimes to use up the stuff that I already have.

Now the big question is, can I stick to that declaration of collection-only buying? I actually doubt it, but I'm sure as heck gonna try!!
icon_wink.gif

yeah, it's like in jabuary and july when they raise the prices.

Originally Posted by Trisha Oh well, one thing in Stila's favour is we decreased our prices! x Really? HHHMMMM... may have to look into Stila items.

Latest posts

Back