MAC Pro 15 pan Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK... now this is probably a dumb question... lol But being I still don't have my card & can't look on the pro site, does anyone know how much the empty 15-pan palette is? I want to get another one, and I see a few on Ebay, but I don't want to get one if it's cheaper at the pro store, ya know?
icon_wink.gif
I got my first one from RenaelovesMac on here, so I got it for a good deal... any help?

thankx! xoxo:icon_love

$12.50!!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 OK... now this is probably a dumb question... lol But being I still don't have my card & can't look on the pro site, does anyone know how much the empty 15-pan palette is? I want to get another one, and I see a few on Ebay, but I don't want to get one if it's cheaper at the pro store, ya know?
icon_wink.gif
I got my first one from RenaelovesMac on here, so I got it for a good deal... any help? thankx! xoxo:icon_love

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU $12.50!!! A-ha! Thank you my dear! :icon_love I shall be waiting for my card to come then! They want at least $11 on ebay plus like $5 to ship.
icon_rolleyes.gif

That is so ridiculous!!! Shipping on ebay is totally outrageous. I wish they could crack down on that the way they've been cracking down on 'used' items! Sheesh!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 A-ha! Thank you my dear! :icon_love I shall be waiting for my card to come then! They want at least $11 on ebay plus like $5 to ship.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU That is so ridiculous!!! Shipping on ebay is totally outrageous. I wish they could crack down on that the way they've been cracking down on 'used' items! Sheesh!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
I know... you pay so much for shipping, then you get it, and the postage is like $1.00 LOL And the 79 cent envelope they mailed it in wasn't worth what you paid either! LOL
icon_frown.gif

I swear! Can you say 'RIP OFF'?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I know... you pay so much for shipping, then you get it, and the postage is like $1.00 LOL And the 79 cent envelope they mailed it in wasn't worth what you paid either! LOL
icon_frown.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I swear! Can you say 'RIP OFF'? Including S & H, I paid $20 for mine.
icon_cry.gif
icon_mad.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Including S & H, I paid $20 for mine.
icon_cry.gif
icon_mad.gif
From Ebay? or from the MAC site?
icon_wink.gif

That's crazy!!! you could have had a pan and a half for that!!! AARRGGHHHHHH!!! ebay shipping costs makes me mad!!!
icon_evil.gif
(obviously I feel quite strongly about this
icon_redface.gif
)

Originally Posted by Marisol Including S & H, I paid $20 for mine.
icon_cry.gif
icon_mad.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol ebay Ah ... ok. I'm just dying to check out the pro site! LOL I just wanna see what they have on there as opposed to the regular one. Then I was going to make a list... head to the frestanding store (in a mall about 40 min. away) then whatever they didn't have there, get online or through a phone-in order.
icon_wink.gif

Ok, this may be an even dumber question, but how do i get a pro card? I've never really bothered to ask before!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by KMEFH Ok, this may be an even dumber question, but how do i get a pro card? I've never really bothered to ask before!
icon_redface.gif
You have to show them your license or basic proof that you work in the business and then you can get a card and the benefits that come along with it.

Originally Posted by KMEFH I figured that much, but who do i show, where?At the counter?

I would assume that you would go to a PRO store.

Originally Posted by KMEFH I figured that much, but who do i show, where?At the counter?

on the card I filled out to apply... it says for Membership purchase or renewal: call 877-553-5536 or 905-940-2437
I think you can also get an application at the Pro stores and mail it in...
icon_wink.gif

I got my 4-pan palettes from RenaelovesMac. She was really nice... Where is she?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 OK... now this is probably a dumb question... lol But being I still don't have my card & can't look on the pro site, does anyone know how much the empty 15-pan palette is? I want to get another one, and I see a few on Ebay, but I don't want to get one if it's cheaper at the pro store, ya know?
icon_wink.gif
I got my first one from RenaelovesMac on here, so I got it for a good deal... any help? thankx! xoxo:icon_love

Originally Posted by lilla I got my 4-pan palettes from RenaelovesMac. She was really nice... Where is she? I don't know...
icon_confused.gif
I haven't seen her on in awhile... I emailed her about some of the other things she was selling - after I got the stuff I bought... but she didn't get back to me. It's too bad - she was really sweet, & she had some nice stuff!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hopefully she'll come back soon!

I hope so too, she was a very nice
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I don't know...
icon_confused.gif
I haven't seen her on in awhile... I emailed her about some of the other things she was selling - after I got the stuff I bought... but she didn't get back to me. It's too bad - she was really sweet, & she had some nice stuff!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hopefully she'll come back soon!

Latest posts

Back