Mac Pro Palette Refills

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi sorry for this silly question but i really don't know, my friend's going to the US and she's asking me what make-up i want, and i plan to have to just ask for those palettes that you fill with eyeshadow or blushes...but then what do you call those refills that you put on the palettes?

thanks. do they sell the palettes and refills only on a mac pro store, or is it also available on a mac store. thanks. coz the mac stores here don't have those palettes.

47278396fi7.png

The "refill pans" are sold at the pro stores. I say this cuz I went by MAC this week asking for the empty palletes and refill pans so I could make my own and the dude said I needed to go to a pro store
frown.gif

I call them pans lol. And btw they refill pans are not just sold at pro stores. You can get them along with palettes at any freestanding store too.

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I call them pans lol. And btw they refill pans are not just sold at pro stores. You can get them along with palettes at any freestanding store too. okay now i'm calling them pans too. lol. thanks!

Yeah you can get them at the pro and freestanding stores. You should get a couple just in case. lol

Weird...I was just gonna make a post about this lol. Anyone know the price of the refills? I'm getting 2 15-pan palettes sent from a friend in US and want some refills for them
biggrin.gif

Checked the Pro site and there's no price listed, do you need to be a member/be logged in to see them?

Originally Posted by vcarina88x /img/forum/go_quote.gif Checked the Pro site and there's no price listed, do you need to be a member/be logged in to see them?

Yeah you have to have a procard to see prices and stuff.

Originally Posted by vcarina88x /img/forum/go_quote.gif Weird...I was just gonna make a post about this lol. Anyone know the price of the refills? I'm getting 2 15-pan palettes sent from a friend in US and want some refills for them
biggrin.gif

Checked the Pro site and there's no price listed, do you need to be a member/be logged in to see them?

The refills are around 11 bucks they changed the price. I know when i got mine and after it was filled up it was over 150$ usd.
Yeah you must be a MUA Photographer or in Beauty school to get a pro card, but you can find the number on the site and call to place an order.

Hi,

MAC palettes (4 or 15 for eyeshadows; 6 for blushes) are available at their counters, free-standing and pro stores. Tell your friend to ask for the pans.

I wish they sold them at the counters where I live, I've been dying to get my hands on some
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Leza1121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi,
MAC palettes (4 or 15 for eyeshadows; 6 for blushes) are available at their counters, free-standing and pro stores. Tell your friend to ask for the pans.

they don't sell them at counters.

by the way, how much does those empty palettes costs? the 15 for the eyeshadow and the 6 for the blushes. thanks.

I think you need to be a pro member to buy online but you can get them at the pro stores.

You can order the refill pans by phone if you call the MAC # in Canada. You don't need to be a pro member to do so - and they ship to the US.

You can get empty ELF pallettes - I don't know if they fit the MAC shadows but they are only a dollar/pound for a four slot pallette.

xxx

Originally Posted by sadiesparkle /img/forum/go_quote.gif You can get empty ELF pallettes - I don't know if they fit the MAC shadows but they are only a dollar/pound for a four slot pallette.
xxx

The ELF palettes fit both the MAC eyeshadows and the eyeshadows made by Milani.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sadiesparkle /img/forum/go_quote.gif You can get empty ELF pallettes - I don't know if they fit the MAC shadows but they are only a dollar/pound for a four slot pallette.
xxx

oh great we have elf here, i'll try that thanks.

Latest posts

Back