MAC Pro site is newly renovated

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
The MAC Pro site has been redone I guess. Some of the stuff is available for non-pro card members for viewing.

http://www.macpro.com/

Just wanted to let y'all know
smile.gif

Wow I didn't know they had a site either, this news made my day! LoL thAnks! *EDITED* But it's no use to me, sighh
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette HOLY S!???? Airbrush gun???? what the hell? I want that! I have one - but I've yet to use it for makeup lol
rolleyes.gif

The new site looks good!
claps.gif
Now once we get to buy online, then I'll REALLY be happy
wink.gif

I DID'T SEE IF WE COULD BUY ON LINE. WE COULD NOT BEFORE.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 The new site looks good!
claps.gif
Now once we get to buy online, then I'll REALLY be happy
wink.gif

i don't think anyone could buy from it before.

i guess they made it look nicer and some of the stuff is accessible for public viewing

Originally Posted by Arielle I never knew there was a pro-site
icon_redface.gif
Me, too! Don't be ashamed!
biggrin.gif

I'm going to ask a silly question, but I need to know. So, does this mean non-Pro can not purchase (except thru e-bay)?

Originally Posted by only1specialk I'm going to ask a silly question, but I need to know. So, does this mean non-Pro can not purchase (except thru e-bay)? nobody can purchase from the site. it's not set up to buy anything from it. it just has the professional products listed, and some stuff you have to have a PRO card. A PRO card is a card that you apply for through MAC if you're in the "Industry". Like being a freelance makeup artist, hair stylist, model, just graduated from cosmetology school. You just have to have like 2 proofs of working in the field to be eligible. Depending on what you do it's either 40% or 30% off of mac products. but I believe you can only get the discount at freestanding or MAC Pro stores.
the freestanding store sells a little bit more than the counters. they sell the eye shadow palettes and the eye shadow refill oans that you put in the palettes. and blush palette and refill pans. i think they have more of a selection of brushes also.

the Pro store (and there aren't too many of them) is where they sell almost everything. they have pigments, the stuff that you would find at the freestanding store, and stuff that professional akeup artists would use.

correct me if i'm wrong or add anything else people
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back