• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mac Product Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have never tried any Mac Products before. Does anyone have any Mac Products that they would want to swap with me so I can try them? Especially want to try Fresh Brew Lippie. I have a couple of things listed in my swap but also have some purses listed in the for sale section that I would swap with. I also have some other things for swap that I have not been able to post so if you are looking for something in particular. please PM me so I can work something out. I would just like to try some things before I make a big commitment.

Originally Posted by LuckyMe

I have never tried any Mac Products before. Does anyone have any Mac Products that they would want to swap with me so I can try them? Especially want to try Fresh Brew Lippie. I have a couple of things listed in my swap but also have some purses listed in the for sale section that I would swap with. I also have some other things for swap that I have not been able to post so if you are looking for something in particular. please PM me so I can work something out. I would just like to try some things before I make a big commitment.

bump, someone help Lucky out!
wink.gif

Thanks for the help Tony. You got any Mac I can try? It's worth askin. I see all the threads out there about "How would you feel if yo Man was wearin MU".

LMAO!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) bump, someone help Lucky out!
wink.gif

Thanks for the help Tony. You got any Mac I can try? It's worth askin. I see all the threads out there about "How would you feel if yo Man was wearin MU".LMAO!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LMAO, the MAC I have is a MAC computer. lol

Originally Posted by LuckyMe I have never tried any Mac Products before. Does anyone have any Mac Products that they would want to swap with me so I can try them? Especially want to try Fresh Brew Lippie. I have a couple of things listed in my swap but also have some purses listed in the for sale section that I would swap with. I also have some other things for swap that I have not been able to post so if you are looking for something in particular. please PM me so I can work something out. I would just like to try some things before I make a big commitment. Have you checked out some Swap lists? I'm sure there's some MAC on there!
wink.gif

Yes, Janelle is right!
smile.gif
Click here to search the swap lists for MAC

Originally Posted by LuckyMe I have never tried any Mac Products before. Does anyone have any Mac Products that they would want to swap with me so I can try them? Especially want to try Fresh Brew Lippie. I have a couple of things listed in my swap but also have some purses listed in the for sale section that I would swap with. I also have some other things for swap that I have not been able to post so if you are looking for something in particular. please PM me so I can work something out. I would just like to try some things before I make a big commitment. i would LOVE to help you out. I have some duplicates of e/s.. how about that?

I would like to give big Kudos and Hugs to Tracey for sending me the first MAC products I have EVER owned. She sent me 5 pigment samples in:

[*]Dark soul

[*]Mac Tan

[*]All-girl

[*]Naked (ooooh-la-la)

[*]Old Gold

I am so excited!! I will post some FOTD in the near future to show off my new looks! What a good way to end my day off from work to #1 arrive home and there be a package and #2 for it to be MAC!!! Yeah! I had to rip that package open! There was no holding back!

Thanks again Tracey! According to your swap feedback-you have done generous things like this before. You are so sweet! I hope that I can make someones day better on this forum like you did mine!

oh that is great! Did you give her positive feedback yet?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I would like to give big Kudos and Hugs to Tracey for sending me the first MAC products I have EVER owned. She sent me 5 pigment samples in:

1. Dark soul
  2. Mac Tan
  3. All-girl
  4. Naked (ooooh-la-la)
  5. Old Gold

I am so excited!! I will post some FOTD in the near future to show off my new looks! What a good way to end my day off from work to #1 arrive home and there be a package and #2 for it to be MAC!!! Yeah! I had to rip that package open! There was no holding back!

Thanks again Tracey! According to your swap feedback-you have done generous things like this before. You are so sweet! I hope that I can make someones day better on this forum like you did mine!

Already done Tony! Did it as soon as I could contain my excitement!

doh! i shoulda looked for it before askin huh?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) doh! i shoulda looked for it before askin huh? Giggle! Tony "man-looked" thats why he missed it! LOL!!!!!

Latest posts

Back