Mac Return? Help?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought a Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study probably just over a month ago, I used it a couple times (maybe 3?) and for some reason it just doesn't like my lids. I put on UDPP before I put it on and it still burns. I no longer have the receipt, and I don't have a use for it. I searched Mac's website (and the forums here) and I know every store has its own policy, but I was just wondering if maybe mac would take this back possibly for store credit?

Thanks!

As you know it's up to each store. At my local M•A•C they will not accept it without a receipt - not even to do an exchange.

Oh that sucks, ah well I'll try and give it a shot this weekend and we'll see what they say lol

Thanks for the quick reply!

I know my local MAC is really great with customer service! I'm sure your local MAC is too! Just call them and tell them exactly what you posted here.

Originally Posted by BombDiggity /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh that sucks, ah well I'll try and give it a shot this weekend and we'll see what they say lol

Thanks for the quick reply!
There might be a way to do a receipt look up, depending on how you paid. 

The girls at my local Mac seem to be pretty nice, so fingers crossed that they'll be able to help me out =)

Originally Posted by laurenproartist /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know my local MAC is really great with customer service! I'm sure your local MAC is too! Just call them and tell them exactly what you posted here.

I always use debit, always. But I *think* for this purchase I used a gift card

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There might be a way to do a receipt look up, depending on how you paid. 

Latest posts

Back