MAC Runway Trend Class...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to this in my area (DC/MD/VA) on Sunday, April 17th. It was fun. I learned alot of tips from Luc Bouchard. He was really nice in answering our question, even though most of us weren't interesting in runway techniques. LOL After the class was over, we got to shop with our $100 giftcard that was given to us. This was in exchange for the $100 registration fee. I got 3 shadows, 3 brushes, engraved eyeliner, face and body foundation (which I never wear but now I am after the demo we saw) and Fix +.

Here is a picture of me and Luc Bouchard. Sorry for me looking like a dork. It was late (9:30pm) and I was tired and the girl couldn't take a decent pic of use to save her life.
icon_evil.gif
Plus, it's with my Tmobile sidekick camera. LOL I hope the others I took come out better.

Enjoy.. and please excuse how crappy I look.
icon_razz.gif

nice haul! glad you had a good time. i want to go to one of the seminars, but i don't think they come here that often, if at all.
frown.gif
what was it that you learned about runway looks?

Sounds awesome Nikki! I just signed up yesterday for MAC Pro - so I got the little booklet of all the classes at the Pro stores... they look really cool - might have to make a special trip into the city for one.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Did you learn any good tips?? Was that the fix+ spray you got?? I have that - I'd love to know additional things to do with it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sounds like fun! You like great in the picture!! Tell us more about the body foundation. I've never tried using one so I'm curios.

Sounds like you had a blast. I too bought Fix + after the seminar I attended. I love it!

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki I went to this in my area (DC/MD/VA) on Sunday, April 17th. It was fun. I learned alot of tips from Luc Bouchard. He was really nice in answering our question, even though most of us weren't interesting in runway techniques. LOL After the class was over, we got to shop with our $100 giftcard that was given to us. This was in exchange for the $100 registration fee. I got 3 shadows, 3 brushes, engraved eyeliner, face and body foundation (which I never wear but now I am after the demo we saw) and Fix +.
Here is a picture of me and Luc Bouchard. Sorry for me looking like a dork. It was late (9:30pm) and I was tired and the girl couldn't take a decent pic of use to save her life.
icon_evil.gif
Plus, it's with my Tmobile sidekick camera. LOL I hope the others I took come out better.

icon_razz.gif

don´t worry bout the pic. you look so cute..love the curls!!!and tell me how you like the Face & Body Foundation. I have it and wear it occasionaly but I´m not crazy about it. it´s supposed to be good for body use and it REALLY doesn´t rub off on clothes.

but the texture is so weird-kinda sticky and you have to blend it quickly cause it dries so fast. and the coverage is kinda light.

just my thoughts...i really want to like it better cause people rave about it

Cool haul! Spunds ;ike you had fun!

What was the demo with the Face & Body? Would love to know!

Sorry, I'm late replying ladies. I posted that before I left work and then came home, eat dinner and fell asleep. LOL

The face and body foundation is just to me, regular foundation that you would use but you can also apply it to your body. One of the MA's said you could also add strobe cream with it and it gives it some sort of shimmer/shine. *if that makes sense* The demo was on a MA who had just got back from vacation with a wonderful tan and she just showed us how to apply it on the face and around the shoulders to even out the skin tone. She looked so beautiful.

The Fix + is a spray you spritz on your face to wake your skin up. They said we could use it on brides through out their big day.

He covered alot of topics for us and that was so nice of him. Alot of us, weren't really into runway fashion but he did give us some great tips on packing your kit, working with photographers and art directors of shows and stuff.

If you have a chance to take a class.. DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

how do u sign up for all/any of this, if u dont live near a pro store?

Originally Posted by KMEFH how do u sign up for all/any of this, if u dont live near a pro store? I don't live near a pro store either, this was given at a freestanding store. You have to be a MAC Pro card member to attend these classes. But your local MAC counter does give similar events through out the year.
icon_razz.gif

You look great Niki and I am glad you had a chance to enjoy your gift card.

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki I went to this in my area (DC/MD/VA) on Sunday, April 17th. It was fun. I learned alot of tips from Luc Bouchard. He was really nice in answering our question, even though most of us weren't interesting in runway techniques. LOL After the class was over, we got to shop with our $100 giftcard that was given to us. This was in exchange for the $100 registration fee. I got 3 shadows, 3 brushes, engraved eyeliner, face and body foundation (which I never wear but now I am after the demo we saw) and Fix +.
icon_evil.gif

icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Oh awesome, Niki! I really really really want to attend some sort of class. I'm almost desperate for it!
icon_redface.gif
You should call your local Nordies or Macys and see if they have any lined up.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oooh! I hope they send my Pro card quick!!!!
icon_eek.gif
I got my in 3 1/2 weeks.
icon_confused.gif

Latest posts

Back