MAC seminar in Los Angeles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I hope this post is okay by the MUT Police
wink.gif
, b/c I remember reading some posts where MUTers wanted to know how to get information about upcoming MAC classes. So...

I just wanted to give the SoCal ladies & gents a heads up. My Nordstrom will be having a makeup seminar on Saturday October 1st (Westside Pavilion in Los Angeles) at 2:00PM. The class will be taught by two awesome members of the MAC training team, who will share all kinds of tips and techniques for everyday beauty makeup application. The cost is $50, all redeemable in product. I know that the size of the class is gonna be limited, so I wanted to let all the MUT folks know first!

If I find info about similiar classes in other states, I'll definitely let you know!

that would be great!!! please share if you hear about anything going on in houston. can anybody go?

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I hope this post is okay by the MUT Police
wink.gif
, b/c I remember reading some posts where MUTers wanted to know how to get information about upcoming MAC classes. So...
I don't have all the details yet, but just wanted to give the SoCal ladies & gents a heads up. My Nordstrom will be having a makeup seminar on Saturday October 1st (Westside Pavilion in Los Angeles). It will be in the afternoon, exact time TBA. The class will be taught by two awesome members of the MAC training team, who will share all kinds of tips and techniques for beauty makeup application. The cost is $50, all redeemable in product. I know that the size of the class is gonna be limited, so I wanted to let all the MUT folks know first!

If I find info about similiar classes in other states, I'll definitely let you know!

Thanks for posting this. I would definitely want to go. But I live so far away that I cant make it. I hope they have a mac seminar in montclair ca or somewhere else I can go to.

Originally Posted by jamie18meng Thanks for posting this. I would definitely want to go. But I live so far away that I cant make it. I hope they have a mac seminar in montclair ca or somewhere else I can go to. This will be the only one in SoCal. Maybe you can make the trip up for the day!

This will be the only one in SoCal. Maybe you can make the trip up for the day![/quote

I live in fontana california. Can I ask my dad if I can go to this seminar. can I meet you up in los angeles. Thanks

Originally Posted by Joyeuux This will be the only one in SoCal. Maybe you can make the trip up for the day![/quote

I live in fontana california. Can I ask my dad if I can go to this seminar. can I meet you up in los angeles. Thanks

Yea, if you come to the class, I'll be working that day. So you'll have to say hi!

Originally Posted by jamie18meng Yea, if you come to the class, I'll be working that day. So you'll have to say hi! I cant go to the seminar. My dad said no. Thanks for posting about it. Sorry

Originally Posted by jamie18meng

I am 18. Tony

Hence the name Jamie18 LOL
Oh ok, if I had an 18 daughter, she would also have to check w/ me to go

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hence the name Jamie18 LOL
Oh ok, if I had an 18 daughter, she would also have to check w/ me to go

I do understand with what you are saying. I did indeed asked my dad. He said I couldnt go. because how I am gonna get a ride to the seminar and back. I live in fontana california. sorry to bug u Tony

Originally Posted by jamie18meng

I do understand with what you are saying. I did indeed asked my dad. He said I couldnt go. because how I am gonna get a ride to the seminar and back. I live in fontana california. sorry to bug u Tony

Oh not buggin at all Jamie. Doesn't your dad wanna see 800 lbs of makeup? LOL just kidding...

I really would like to go to the seminar. My dad freaked out because I wanted to get makeup done at nordstrom's when they have a d'bohemia event. I was so happy to do it. But the event was $50.00 dollars. He said no. I really would like to go. I just have to ask someone else. Thanks

Back