MAC Seminar in San Francisco

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got back from the MAC seminar and I am exhausted. It has been a long, fun day of shopping!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
The seminar was pretty fun. There were a bout 50 people there and as some of you know, Liz was also there so that was even better since I got to meet her for the first time. It was awesome being able to finally meet someone from MUT. The seminar was 2 hours long and it was with senior MAC artist Victor and also another MAC artist named Shaunna (sp?). They both used the new colors from Naturally Eccentric. Victor used the Inventive Eyes palette on his model and Shaunna used Free to Be. Throughout the seminar, we were able to shop and get some goodies. Here is what I ended up getting:

Free to Be Eyes palette

Inventive Eyes palette

Mad Cap Lipglass

Chill Blue e/s

Li'Lily e/s

Honey Lust e/s

Femme Noir e/s

Felt Blue e/s

Prep + Prime Lash Primer

Select Moisturecover NC30 concealer

Fix + (my second bottle)

Overall, I had a fun time. After the seminar was over and we were in line for what seemed to be forever to pay for our stuff, my friends and I went shopping for more stuff. Luckily, I just window shopped but since it was a great day in SF, it was fun to just walk out in the sun.

Here are some pics from today.

Me and Liz

DSC00673.jpg

Victor and I

DSC00675.jpg

Me and Risa (MAC MA @ Macy's). Some of you may know Risa from LJ.

DSC00676.jpg

Wow Marisol (and Liz)!!! What an awesome day...like totally the perfect day for a beauty freak! Thanks so much for sharing the pics. And, whatta haul! Ya did good!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I need to save my $$ now for the new collections that are coming up. I may need to go on a no-buy.. that is after I buy the Shade Fluidliner. I MUST GET IT!

Wow.. looks like you ladies had a good time.. and nice haul! I'm so jealous.. :icon_love I wanna go shopping NOW
tongue.gif

aw, i'm so jealous! i'm SO glad you had fun, though, and great haul!

hellllllllllllo, victor!
icon_eek.gif

You guys look great! Awesome haul too, Marisol! How do you like your palettes?

Originally Posted by Jennifer aw, i'm so jealous! i'm SO glad you had fun, though, and great haul!
hellllllllllllo, victor!
icon_eek.gif

Isn't he a cutie? He is so funny too! He was standing on the other side and when my friend got her camera, he got all excited and moved to the other side since that was his "good" side. LOL

Originally Posted by ikebana You guys look great! Awesome haul too, Marisol! How do you like your palettes? I really like the palettes. I liked the fact that they used both so you could see what they would look like.

Originally Posted by Marisol I need to save my $$ now for the new collections that are coming up. I may need to go on a no-buy.. that is after I buy the Shade Fluidliner. I MUST GET IT! Wow, you were really hauling it. Glad you had a fab time and the photos are lovely. I think I'm going on and buy until London, and even then I'm going to try and not buy too much because I need to start saving for Christmas.

Originally Posted by Trisha Sounds like a fab day! thanks for sharing pics Marisol!!! 2 hours! bet that was cool!! did you get any pics of the MU they did??
nice haul too! i want shade also but its sold out everywhere here!

Nope I should have but I completely spaced out. If I do find Shade and they have two of them, would you want me to CP it for you? Let me know cause I totally would.

OMG!!!! So jealous of ur haul....sounds like u guys had an awesome time
smile.gif
And thanks for posting the pics. Victor looked and sounded like a cool guy.

Looks like fun....that's cool you got to meet a fellow MuT member! Have fun with your new stuff, and thanks for posting those cute pics!

Wow Marisol.. that is some haul! And the pic of you & Liz is adorable. You should use that pic for your avatar, you look so radiant in it. What did you use on your lips in that photo btw?

hehe. yay! you posted pics.

yeah, it was nice finally metting a muter and fellow mod
biggrin.gif

everytime they did a "stop and shop" we didn't get that much because we had most of it! lol!

i forgot to take a pic of risa. she looks a little different in real life
smile.gif
she's so cute!

and victor was super funny! lol. he was so energetic.

i'll have to post my stuff in a different thread. hehe

Originally Posted by Laura Wow Marisol.. that is some haul! And the pic of you & Liz is adorable. You should use that pic for your avatar, you look so radiant in it. What did you use on your lips in that photo btw? I had VGV lippie and lipglass. Love them! Thanks for the compliment.
Liz - I want to see what you got. Wasn't the line to pay hideous! Uggh!

Originally Posted by Marisol I had VGV lippie and lipglass. Love them! Thanks for the compliment.
Liz - I want to see what you got. Wasn't the line to pay hideous! Uggh!

i only got the 2 quads. i didn't wait in line. i asked them to put it behind the counter because my mom and sis were waiting for me at the cheesecake factory. they were blowing up my phone at the end of the seminar
frown.gif
but i got it after we ate and that's where i met risa
smile.gif

oh, she also said that there only like 10-15 people at the 5:00 one
frown.gif
we hada bunch of girls at ours. i should have gone to the 5:00 and taken off my mu so he could do it. lol!!!

Oh wow! That looks fabulous!! Glad you two had fun. Darn this no-buy I'm on! I'll have to catch up with you two once I can spend money again.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Oh wow! That looks fabulous!! Glad you two had fun. Darn this no-buy I'm on! I'll have to catch up with you two once I can spend money again. We still have to all get together and shop!

Originally Posted by Liz oh, she also said that there only like 10-15 people at the 5:00 one
frown.gif
we hada bunch of girls at ours. i should have gone to the 5:00 and taken off my mu so he could do it. lol!!! Yup she posted that in her journal. What's funny is that I talked to someone else there prior to the seminar and she said that they only had a few spaces left. Makes me wonder if she was trying to get me signed up or if she was lying. I called there by mistake when trying to get info on the event at the MAC pro store.

Latest posts

Back