MAC seminar questions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey !!

I gotta question.. I see some posts about these seminars that MAC holds.. Recently i saw one about MACY's.. etc.. How does one find out about them? Can "anyone" go.. Sometimes, MAC seems so hushy-hushy.. its annoying but i still do understand the flipside of telling EVERYONE...then it would be a mad crowd! yikes!
eek.gif

Anyone ?

umm.. you kind of have to ask around. the one that marisol and i are going to is in san francisco, so it's kind of "big" especially with a senior artist being there.

i went to a "next at nordstroms" mac event in SF a month ago, but the MAs told me about it.

so maybe call around the stores to see if they know anything.

Originally Posted by Liz umm.. you kind of have to ask around. the one that marisol and i are going to is in san francisco, so it's kind of "big" especially with a senior artist being there.
i went to a "next at nordstroms" mac event in SF a month ago, but the MAs told me about it.

so maybe call around the stores to see if they know anything.

i can do that! i can ask! I have a MA that i have been "trying" to make friends with at the MAC freestanding store (hey, why not, right?) She's super nice and really knowledgeable. I make sure to buy my stuff when she is helping me (she gets the credit!) so, hopefully, she will be a good info source..
Ugh. i wanna go home.

When I found out about the first seminar I went to, one of the MA's who had just given me a make-over mentioned it to me. This one that I am going to at the end of the month, another MAC MA from another MAC community told me about it. Check the websites (Nordstrom, Macys. MAC) and look under events.

Thanks for posting this Marian. Theonly thing is that you have to have a PRO card to attend. The seminars that I have attended are for everyone.

GO TO THE MAC COSMETICS HOME PAGE

CLICK ON WHAT'S NEW

EVENTS

PUT IN YOUR ZIP CODE

CLASSES!

Originally Posted by Marisol Thanks for posting this Marian. Theonly thing is that you have to have a PRO card to attend. The seminars that I have attended are for everyone.

Latest posts

Back