MAC Seminar today

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol That is too bad. Here is a list of the MAC PRO locations. Hopefully you are near one soon!
New York City, New York

Los Angeles, California

San Francisco, California

Miami Beach, Florida

Las Vegas, Nevada

Orlando, Florida

Thanks a bunch! I might be in las vegas in Oct so I will have to try for them! :)

Originally Posted by divadee62 Thanks a bunch! I might be in las vegas in Oct so I will have to try for them! :) That store is awesome. I have to it a couple of times. its small and busy but the peeps there are really nice. Its inside the Ceasar's Palace (next to La Cantina which makes great yard margaritas).

Originally Posted by Marisol That is too bad. Here is a list of the MAC PRO locations. Hopefully you are near one soon!
Orlando, Florida

I will deffo be visiting this store on my holiday, can't wait
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Glad you had a good time Marisol, you got some great things.

Originally Posted by Marisol Will be going to the post office tomorrow to send your lippie. Was so busy at work I never got a chance to make it to the post office. Hey thats no problem chick!

I didnt even know they got one in Jackson! where?

Originally Posted by divadee62 I'm not even fortunate enough to have a free-standing near me.
frown.gif
Mississippi only recently got it's one and only MAC counter in Jackson. My next vacatio, I'm going to make a point of finding a MAC Pro counter and hopefully catching something there!

marisol, i was at the mac pro store the same day also! but i was there around 3 or so. they didn't say anything about a seminar though.

Hello fellow Mississippians! I'm from Jackson but I live in St. Louis now. I was thrilled to see the MAC counter when I was home visiting family last year.

ALthough I can't believe Baton Rouge has a free standing store and Jackson doesn't? Weird.

Oh and Divadee, I think I heard there is a MAC pro store also opening in Dallas, TX (a preexisting free standing store that's being upgraded to a pro store).

If you want to come to St. Louis, there's tons of MAC here! Free standing store and MANY counters (Nordstrom's, Famous Barr).

Originally Posted by divadee62 I'm not even fortunate enough to have a free-standing near me.
frown.gif
Mississippi only recently got it's one and only MAC counter in Jackson. My next vacatio, I'm going to make a point of finding a MAC Pro counter and hopefully catching something there!

I am going to Gulfport sometime in the next month or so, so I will have to check it out. thanks!

Originally Posted by Msfashionguru Hey DivaDee! Im originally from gulfport,ms and I currently go to JSU in Jackson. Here in gulfport our MAC counter is way bigger than Northpark's and much more friendly. So far we have 2 mac counters. The closest freestanding store is in Baton Rouge,LA
icon_frown.gif
That sucks. I also heard today that the counter in Jackson recently got a new manager and fired a bunch of rude MA's
claps.gif
Glad to see a member on MUT from my neck of the woods! Welcome to MUT
icon_cheesygrin.gif

A Pro store sells all the items you would find in a free standing store plus PRO items such as chromacakes, some eye shadows, etc.

Wow Marisol, what a nice time you had, sorry I just saw this thread now....
icon_sad.gif

No prob doll... I had a great time. I am actually going back on Monday with a friend and her mom. They are both getting make-overs and I am going to watch and shop.

Marisol, I'm just seeing this post for the first time as well. WOW, this sounds awesome! I know you must be enjoying all your new stuff! PLUS, you are going back! Have fun!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
tongue.gif

Wow, that sounds great. I would love to watch different techniques
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Have a wonderful time
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol No prob doll... I had a great time. I am actually going back on Monday with a friend and her mom. They are both getting make-overs and I am going to watch and shop.

How do you find out about when seminars take place? Sounds like alot of fun!

I would love to go to one of those. I really need new techniques to put on makeup.

Originally Posted by Summer How do you find out about when seminars take place? Sounds like alot of fun! I would love to go to one of those. I really need new techniques to put on makeup.

I was at the PRO store and the MA told me about them. She says that they do them like once a month. I would call and find out when the next one is being held.

i don't think my counter has seminars. the one in santa cruz has them every so often from what i remember when i lived there. but i never went to one.

Nordstrom has it couple times a year. They bring all pro products to the seminar and you have to spend minimum $50. I missed the one they had last month
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i don't think my counter has seminars. the one in santa cruz has them every so often from what i remember when i lived there. but i never went to one.

Originally Posted by lilla Nordstrom has it couple times a year. They bring all pro products to the seminar and you have to spend minimum $50. I missed the one they had last month
icon_cry.gif
yeah, i went to the one in SF. but they did makeup on 3 girls, not one on one like marisol got to do
icon_cry.gif

i heard that they ask questions and whoever gets the right answer, they give out a free gift. they never did that at the one i went to!!!
icon_twisted.gif
i had my "makeup art cosmetics" answer ready the whole time, but i was let down
frown.gif
lol
icon_redface.gif

Back