MAC Seminar today

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That suck!! I didn't know it was just makeup on a few girls..
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Liz yeah, i went to the one in SF. but they did makeup on 3 girls, not one on one like marisol got to do
icon_cry.gif

i heard that they ask questions and whoever gets the right answer, they give out a free gift. they never did that at the one i went to!!!
icon_twisted.gif
i had my "makeup art cosmetics" answer ready the whole time, but i was let down
frown.gif
lol
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by lilla That suck!! I didn't know it was just makeup on a few girls..
icon_sad.gif
yeah. i love getting makeovers. i was hoping they'd pick me to do the makeover on, but it hink 2 girls were already scheduled to help, i had my full face of makeup on already, and one of the Looks was about gold or bronze, so they picked an African American girl out of the audience to diversify it and show how to do makeup on her skin tone.

Originally Posted by Liz i heard that they ask questions and whoever gets the right answer, they give out a free gift. they never did that at the one i went to!!!
icon_twisted.gif
i had my "makeup art cosmetics" answer ready the whole time, but i was let down
frown.gif
lol
icon_redface.gif
That is the question I answered and got a free e/s from Victor.

Originally Posted by Marisol That is the question I answered and got a free e/s from Victor. awww. lucky biatch! hehe. i don't know why they didn't ask a question...? not fair!
icon_sad.gif

Back