Mac sent me a thank you gift!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
rockwoot.gif
Mac is awesome! I emailed them the other day to give praise to a MA that helped me tons after I drove 3 hours to get fitted for make-up. Anyway they sent me a letter thanking me and today I got a thank you gift in the mail.

The sent me a Powerpoint Pencil in Engraved.

Just had to share!

Awesome! I know I wrote them to complain about two bad experiences I had (which is unusual), and they sent me a free Brush Cleaner.

I know a few sales associates who are super helpful. I think I might have to email MAC to let them know how great they are.

Did you just tell them the associates first name the store they work at? Did you ask the associate for their employee number or last name?

Originally Posted by krazykid90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know a few sales associates who are super helpful. I think I might have to email MAC to let them know how great they are.
Did you just tell them the associates first name the store they work at? Did you ask the associate for their employee number or last name?

The girl that helped me gave me her card, so when I emailed them I gave them her name, store address and phone number.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif that is awsome.and that was nice of you to email them also.

I had to email them, I mean she busted her butt to help me, I went there with list in hand and I told her how I live three hours away and that I can only get there every 4-6mths. From that moment on she started helping me with products, educating me on a lot of them, making sure that I could see and test things so that when I got home I could go on the website with confidence. She went far above and beyone helping me!

MAC is a class act! I just switched to their foundation, even though I've been wearing their eyeshadows and lipsticks for years. The lady at the counter gave me three color samples to try at home. I sent my husband over there to get a full. I love MAC.

Wow!! You got great customer service at the store, plus a bonus gift!! It can't get any better than that!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back