MAC Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MAC service is amazing. I had a shadow I bought months ago. The color never really went on. So I took it in and asked about it. She said that perhaps I need a stiffer brush. She went in back and came back with 2 brushes. She tried one and said, wierd it's not really working. So she tried a different one that had white bristles. She went over it a few times and said, that is really odd, it's not even adhearing to the brush. She then I was free to exchange it. That is amazing consider I bought it months ago and had no receipt. Service is one of the most important thing to me when making purchases, and service like this will bring me back again.

I'm glad you were able to exchange your eyeshadow!
smile.gif

That's great, what a waste it would be to keep an e/s that doesn't work!

I agree they have great customer service. Glad you were able to exchange your eyeshadow.

Well, it's really nice to see a post about someone having a GOOD experience at a makeup counter for once!
biggrin.gif
The color wasn't Beautiful Iris or Parfait Amour was it? Those two don't seem to adhere at all for me! Even with UDPP!

It was a limited run called endless love. A matte purple. I exchanged it for cream de violet frost. It works really well and you can mix it with a black or smoke color. I'll bet it would be great for a purple smokey eyes look.

Say, what an inexpensive primer that works well. It holds it's color well but I'd like to give it super staying power.

Originally Posted by colormeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif It was a limited run called endless love. A matte purple. I exchanged it for cream de violet frost. It works really well and you can mix it with a black or smoke color. I'll bet it would be great for a purple smokey eyes look.
Say, what an inexpensive primer that works well. It holds it's color well but I'd like to give it super staying power.

It depends on what you consider inexpensive, but Urban Decay Primer Potion is amazing!
smile.gif

Isn't tht that 15 dollar stuff in the purple bottle? I'd be nice to try it before buying it. Just looking for something to do the job.

some of the SA's haven't been very pleasant. But the majority of them have. So i have mixed feelings about their customer service

Originally Posted by colormeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif Isn't tht that 15 dollar stuff in the purple bottle? I'd be nice to try it before buying it. Just looking for something to do the job. Yeah, it's kind of funky shaped lol. But it works great! It's the best I've ever tried. Colors show up incredibly vibrant and won't budge! It's definitely a favorite among MuT members. lol.

Thats so great that they exchanged it for you. I actually purchased endless love last month and I really like it! Sorry it didnt work out for you!

Glad it worked out for you.

There's a thread somewhere about getting a lot more from the tube of UDPP when you think you're about done with it. I'm going to try it with other mu I have once they're ready.

So glad you had excellent customer service with MAC! Lumene eyeshadow base is amazing and costs less than UDPP. In my opinion, it works even better than UDPP, too.

Well I guess you are just lucky because here in Boca Raton Fl, they look at you first to see what type of bag you have and if it looks like is expensive or if you look to them like you have money they will give you first class service otherwise the you are just trash to them!! It suck but is the reality here in many places in FL.

Latest posts

Back