MAC - Shop MAC, Cook MAC Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing has really grabbed me like collections in the past. I may wander by the store at some point and take a closer look though.

Nah. I was thinking of Kissable Lip Colours, but the ones I don't have I don't really want.

I picked up Innocence Beware lipstick and Florida creme blush. I also picked up the pinker powder in the Vera collection. 

I love the packaging and maybe the baby pink lipstick (not on myself) buuuut thats about it : /

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nah. I was thinking of Kissable Lip Colours, but the ones I don't have I don't really want.

Check your CCO! Mine still has a bunch of kissable lip colors from the Peacocky collection. Why not pay less?! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the designs on the packaging but wish it wasn't just the boxes... I did like the coral lipstick but it was sold out already at my Nordstrom. I bought the light pink lipstick Naughty Saute though, I don't have any pinks like it. I looked at everything else and was a little tempted by the blue/yellow/gray quad but I have a feeling those wont sell out and will end up at the CCO. I can wait for it there if I am still interested.... 

I went to Macy's yesterday and bought a lipstick from MAC. They happen to promote this palette. I can say it looks "too bright" for any shade. For a moment it remind me of Nikki Minaj (nothing against her, she's cool). So if you think you like Spring look but not have it way too bright, then this is not for you. Eye shadow is cool, too bright but good. Not for me though, even for Spring or Summer. 

Originally Posted by Cupquake03 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Check your CCO! Mine still has a bunch of kissable lip colors from the Peacocky collection. Why not pay less?! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have 5 from Peacocky, which were all the ones I wanted.

Originally Posted by 112465ruby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought the strawbwrry patch Pigments. I don't see them pictured here. They are nice.

The strawberry patch pigments is a part of a different collection, the Mac Vera collection to be exact.

Latest posts

Back