MAC Skinfinish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Would you trust ordering these from ebay?

Or do you think they would get damaged during shipping??

Thanks!!

wherever you buy it online, ask them to wrap and package it very well.

i've read about how a lot of people who bought them from the mac site got them packed poorly and they shattered.

i don't think it should be a problem as long as you check the feedback to see if they have any complaints on how items arrived. also as long as you get insurance you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
icon_smile.gif

They had 100% feedback and people had commented on items beign well packaged...

... so i ordered So Ceylon and Shimpagne..
icon_redface.gif
!!!

Whats the sellers name Bhav? Do they have more skinfinishes? I'm looking to buy 2!

Originally Posted by Laura Whats the sellers name Bhav? Do they have more skinfinishes? I'm looking to buy 2! The sellers name is blush-etc 

The skinfinishes they have are:Stereo Rose

Gold Deposit

Oh yeah, i saw her name come up when i searched skinfinishes this morning. I dont want either of those! I'll hold off til i find a Shimpagne i think. Thanks girlie
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Oh yeah, i saw her name come up when i searched skinfinishes this morning. I dont want either of those! I'll hold off til i find a Shimpagne i think. Thanks girlie
biggrin.gif
No probs! Hope u manage to find it soon. I'll keep a look our for you too and will let you know if i see any.

I blame the hunting down of Shimpagne on Andrea coz she looks so FAB and glowy in her FOTD's!!!
wink.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav They had 100% feedback and people had commented on items beign well packaged...
... so i ordered So Ceylon and Shimpagne..
icon_redface.gif
!!!

YAY!
claps.gif
I am sure that they will look gorgeous on you.

Latest posts

Back