MAC smokey eyes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys

this is my first posting on the site. hope im doing it right. Live in the UK and have recently been COMPLETELY converted to MAC.

My goodness how good they are.

Can anybody please please advise me. Going to a wedding abroad soon. Have a nude coloured dress to wear and wish to have the very dark, almost vampy smokey eyed look with nude glossy lips.

Can anybody please help me on the application of particularly the eyeshadow. Id like a very dark outter and maybe highlighted near the tear ducts. Also maybe a finishing touch such as glitter or false eyelashes.

help help - many thanks

Lorraine

hi welcome to mut! definitely check out trisha's tutorial

Hello there and welcome to MUT
icon_exclaim.gif

Welcome to MakeUpTalk Lorraine. I'm Laura from Ireland. I'd really recommend checking out some of Trisha's tutorials in the tutorial sub-forum. Ashley has some fab looks there aswell. What e/s do you plan on using or are you gonna buy new ones especially for the look? Enjoy the wedding

HI Laura

Just been into my local MAC store and purchased one more eyeshadow, vapour to workwith the smokey eyed look. Im having one major problem though. Have enquired at my local college which is huge as last year they did evening courses in make up application. This year, typical, they arent running them. The tutorials on the site and EXTREMELY helpful but I really wanted to attend some make up classes to really learn loads. Really quite disappointed about that one. Ill deffo look into Trish's tutorials Though. If you know of any decent courses please do let me know. I live In the city of Norwich in Norfolk. Thank you

Originally Posted by Laura Welcome to MakeUpTalk Lorraine. I'm Laura from Ireland. I'd really recommend checking out some of Trisha's tutorials in the tutorial sub-forum. Ashley has some fab looks there aswell. What e/s do you plan on using or are you gonna buy new ones especially for the look? Enjoy the wedding

Hello thanks for the reply. Do you know of any good make up courses, whether it be video, dvd or college that I could attend. Our city college in Norwich did one last year but this year they arent and im quite gutted. Any advice would be fab.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Mac@40 Hello there and welcome to MUT
icon_exclaim.gif

Hello thanks for the reply. Do you know of any good make up courses, whether it be video, dvd or college that I could attend. Our city college in Norwich did one last year but this year they arent and im quite gutted. Any advice would be fab.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Marisol Welcome to MUT!

Thanks

Originally Posted by Sophia Lorrainne welcome to MUT!!

Back